Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 9: Lions @ Vikings Thread

Praters kick would have been good from 65ish yards!!!!

He hit from 53 yards and 58 yards today.

Last edited:
thought ebron looked awesome today. Need him to be a more consistent piece of this offense.

Front flip into the end zone after he throws Harrison smith out of the club. Madden old spice swagger score 99. You da man Tate

Harrison Smith got thoroughly embarrassed on that play. Not sure if I've ever seen him bitched like that

No tv or radio for me, just glad to get home read the game thread and read the Lions pulled one out vs. the vikings. Tough defense didn't allow for much Lions offense from what I heard pregame and actual. Lions defense allows lousy minny offense yardage.

Might be one of few games vikings allow a passer over 200 yards. Lions rush for just under 100.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400874604
Boxscore.

thought ebron looked awesome today. Need him to be a more consistent piece of this offense.
I agree. I'm glad he's healthy and hopefully he can stay that way. He was finally, dare i say....a match up (not quite nightmare) issue.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Prater is now 23 for 23 in game tying or go ahead kicks for leads in the Fourth quarter or overtime in his career. Pretty amazing long distance kicker.

Last edited:
Thought that the Lions might be able to get a split of their two road games before the bye, but this was the better way.

Do I have the one to top it all? Started Ebron in draft kings. 16.2 points.

Next four games after the bye.

Jags
Vikings
@ Saints.
Bears.

Then last three
@ Giants.
@ Cowboys.
Packers.

Lions are first team in NFL history to have its first 9 games decided by less then 7 points or less in each game.

Last edited:
Well it's never pretty or easy with the Lions...downright ugly a lot of times. But today ended up being a complete team win....offense, defense and special teams all made some huge plays today to get us the win.

Back