Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game cancelled Michigan wins!!

Have you seen the radar? They have a Storm on it's way and it looks like mean bastard, they better head for shelter.

This is crazy. I don't know the rules but what if it were a close game? I'd be pissed if we lost a close game under these circumstances.

Nothing we can do about it but it sucks big time. I feel cheated. How many damn months we've been waiting and week one we only get 3 quarters!!

I loved how the D picked it up later in the game. Perhaps you could say they made "adjustments" as the game went on. Something RRod didn't understand.

And with that win denard is officially OUT of the heisman running! He managed the game great but lousy stats and no 4th quarter doesnt help :/

mhughes0021 said:
And with that win denard is officially OUT of the heisman running! He managed the game great but lousy stats and no 4th quarter doesnt help :/
That is an absurd statement.

It sucks that there's not more to watch. On the flip side, they've already lost Woolfolk for who knows how long. I'd rather see this than running guys out there in those shitty conditions risking injuries.

Anyone else think "NOOOOOOO!" when Denard started to run on that last drive? Didn't see a need at that point to risk injury by running him when the game was practically in-hand.

bphillips4gg said:
It sucks that there's not more to watch. On the flip side, they've already lost Woolfolk for who knows how long. I'd rather see this than running guys out there in those shitty conditions risking injuries.

Anyone else think "NOOOOOOO!" when Denard started to run on that last drive? Didn't see a need at that point to risk injury by running him when the game was practically in-hand.

I get scared every time he runs now.

Yeah, honestly Denard had a pretty solid game. His ability to make something happen out of nothing is pretty amazing.

Jever4321 said:
mhughes0021 said:
That is an absurd statement.

Is it??? Show me stat lines of Heisman winning qbs and compare them to Denards today.

Love Denard and thought he played a great game. But when you dont put up big numbers....you dont win the heisman.

It was the first game... What if Denard plays lights out football through the B1G schedule? He won't win the Heisman because he didn't go off for 200/200 against Western? Gimme a break. The last two years there was talk of Heismans through the first four games. This year I would rather the discussion in the final four games.

Jever4321 said:
It was the first game... What if Denard plays lights out football through the B1G schedule? He won't win the Heisman because he didn't go off for 200/200 against Western? Gimme a break. The last two years there was talk of Heismans through the first four games. This year I would rather the discussion in the final four games.

Dont get mad at me!....i dont get to vote
laugh.png
Its just the way it is...

Well one week into the season and Denard Robinson, and LaMichael James are out of the Heisman race. Right. LaMichael had 18 rushes for 54 yards in a losing effort so he's definitely out. Lol. Uh-huh.

Back