Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Get rid of Amari Speivey..

tigers99888

He is absolute garbage.. THat should be one of the top priorities in the offseason is to get a new FS..

Yeah, he has played poorly most of the year, he cannot cover anyone. He's a huge liability back there.

draft a true fucking Safety then Schwartz....instead of drafting a slower CB who has major cover issues.

SLICK said:
draft a true fucking Safety then Schwartz....instead of drafting a slower CB who has major cover issues.
I figured he was going to be a NIckel Corner when he was drafted then they decide to convert him to FS... Horrible pick..

get Landry in FA.

But thank you guys for finally comming around lol. Ive been ragging on Spievey and Best for 2 years now
laugh.png
i hope theyre both gone. Best will be given another chance as a part time back im sure...but i think its now proven hes not a full time starter at this point.

3rd rd cbs are usually awful.....just so happens theyre awful when they change positions too lol. Shouldnt have taken 2 years to figure that out.

Back