Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

goodbye NFL

I think I might be right behind ya I just can’t do this anymore the game is too controlled by ticky tacky boarderline at best yellow flags

I love how they were letting them play physical and rough and were refraining from throwing the ticky tacky flags for the first 3 quarters... Then they realized Rogers needed the help and poof the two phantom hands to the face calls. Complete garbage.

If the officiating is again blatantly biased for the packers @ Ford Field in Week 17, to give them a playoff bye, HFA and/or div title,then why not embrace getting flags and fuck them up saints style? Nothing else to lose if the Lions have been eliminated long before then.

3dcnl4.jpg

Last edited:
I have always said that EVERY single games outcome is directly affected by incompetent refs , and i believe that is 100% correct . It's a joke how bad they are

Game official Clete Blakeman was spotted having drinks after the game in GBay. "Will" @realYummer, a Lions fan Twitter member asked him what happened out there. He said he got all the calls right....uh-huh.

3deh8q.jpg

Attachments

• Clete Blakeman referee.jpg
    Clete Blakeman referee.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 12
I think the NFL sucks and has sucked for a while now. I told my son as we watched the game that the Packers were going to win, because ...Packers and Rodgers are darlings of the league and that's what matters.

Such mediocrity and blandness in general, too.

Packers keep getting breaks. Not only does the league help them win games They May get to miss Mahomes in Kc. Thanks NFL for handing the packers the game last Monday !

Packers keep getting breaks. Not only does the league help them win games They May get to miss Mahomes in Kc. Thanks NFL for handing the packers the game last Monday !

Mahomes is out for at least 3 weeks, maybe more. Packers and Minnesota will play against Matt Moore lol.

Last edited:
I dont believe it's fixed, but I do think historically good teams get the benefit of the calls when the zebras aren't really sure what they saw.

We are not a historically good team.

I dont believe it's fixed, but I do think historically good teams get the benefit of the calls when the zebras aren't really sure what they saw.

We are not a historically good team.

Good point . Not since the 1950?s ! Before I was even born and I m one of the old guys on here !

Good point . Not since the 1950?s ! Before I was even born and I m one of the old guys on here !

And it's the same in every sport. Good player and good team get lucky calls. They get the benefit of the doubt.

If we want to get those calls we have to become a winning team. We have to take the refs out of it, and have leads.. big leads.

Back