Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

"Gravity Kills"

turok

Something unusual happened that made my day today...someone tweeted about humans eventually traveling to and maybe colonizing a "Super Earth" size planet that was discovered by the Hubble space telescope recently, but I tweeted in reply that it might not be hospitable b/c "Gravity Kills" (not just the name of a somewhat popular 90s alt-rock band) as the gravity and atmospheric pressure would likely be much too strong for humans on a planet more than twice the size of Earth.

A couple of hours later I got a like for my reply by one of Gravity Kills bandmembers...but how he found my tweet, I have no idea, since it wasn't hashtagged.

The group no longer performs live or records any longer, (since 2012) though.

Back