Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Green & Cousins to the Lakers

biggunsbob

Lakers move on from missing Leonard and add to the bench with a Green and Cousins.
Green gets two years 30 million. Cousins looks like a 1 year deal. Can?t find the money attached to it yet.

Lakers move on from missing Leonard and add to the bench with a Green and Cousins.
Green gets two years 30 million. Cousins looks like a 1 year deal. Can?t find the money attached to it yet.

Cousins $2.3M
Rondo $2.6M

Morris is headed to the Spurs. 2 years 20 million. I think he tweeted something for Celtic fans about about not going to the Lakers. Since I hope neither team ever wins anything I will leave it at that :)

I do think I hate the Lakers worse than the Celtics but it is a real dead heat LOL!

Last edited:
Back