Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Gulo Blue!

RABID

Man, it must really suck to mistype your new screenname! :lmao:

Red, explain yourself.

Man, it must really suck to mistype your new screenname! :lmao:

Red, explain yourself.

Kidding? Or do I actually have to explain it?

<now I'm looking at the spelling...seems like a mistake I'd make>

Last edited:
I hate his screen name, it hurts my brain to look at.

Really?! Damn.

I only thought of it 5 minutes before creating the account, but it's been a few days and I still like it. I was also thinking of using "quickhatch", but nothing using that word jumped out at me.

you know that kinda nerdy kid in school, who everyone knew as "Bradley" for years, and then decided one year he wanted to be called "Tom"?

that's you, Red - oh sorry - "Gulo Blue," that's you.

Wow...

Why hasn't anybody made a t-shirt that simply says "Gulo Blue?"

Then everybody who saw the shirt would be all like, "duh, what is the 'u-l' between the 'g' and the 'o' in 'go' for?"

And whoever was wearing the shirt would be all like "what, are you stupid? Gulo is another name for wolverine."

And the person who asked would be all like "yeah, I knew that, but it just hurts my eyes, man..."

And then everybody would go out and buy a Gulo Blue t-shirt...

Millions, I say.

Freakin' millions.

so you would wear a T-shirt that says "wolverine blue?"

why not one that says "blue wolverine" or "go maize?"

so you would wear a T-shirt that says "wolverine blue?"

why not one that says "blue wolverine" or "go maize?"

No, no, no, and you're missing the 'poster formerly known as Red''s brilliance.

"Gulo Blue" is "Go Blue" with a 'ul' between the 'g' and the 'o' in "Go."

And "gulo" is the same as "wolverine."

So "Gulo Blue" combines "Go Blue" and wolverine.

It's nothing like "blue wolverine" or "go maize" which are completely gibberish.

One might as well clank a cowbell or have the band play the "Hawaiian War Chant" or turn on the Chicken Dance as say "blue wolverine" or "go maize."

So "Gulo Blue" combines "Go Blue" and wolverine.

It's nothing like "blue wolverine" or "go maize" which are completely gibberish.

That was the thought process. I guess I'm glad it united MC and M&B. They don't get to team up often enough.

~ considers changing screen name to "HawaiianWarChant" ~

I was just wnodering why you decided to change it.
Had no idea Brady asked you to. Cheers. :cheers:

~ considers changing screen name to "HawaiianWarChant" ~

I was just wnodering why you decided to change it.
Had no idea Brady asked you to. Cheers. :cheers:

It was like a catch phrase that went out of style many years ago. It feels weird to still use it here when the people came came up with it quit using it ages ago. MC said it's like the nerdy kid who tells everyone to call him something else, but to me it felt like the guy who introduces himself to new people with his tee-ball nickname.

napoleon-funny_4672826651051230.jpg

Wow...

Why hasn't anybody made a t-shirt that simply says "Gulo Blue?"

Then everybody who saw the shirt would be all like, "duh, what is the 'u-l' between the 'g' and the 'o' in 'go' for?"

And whoever was wearing the shirt would be all like "what, are you stupid? Gulo is another name for wolverine."

And the person who asked would be all like "yeah, I knew that, but it just hurts my eyes, man..."

And then everybody would go out and buy a Gulo Blue t-shirt...

Millions, I say.

Freakin' millions.

I knew it after I googled it, damn it! It hurt my eyes before and after knowing.

Back