Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

"Hail Satan" t-shirt almost gets woman kicked off flight

Michchamp

Link:
When an American Airlines crew member asked Swati Runi Goyal to get her things and follow him to the front of the plane during her Oct. 30 flight from Florida to Nevada, she thought she was getting upgraded to first class.

Instead, the 49-year-old Key West woman was told she had to either change her shirt or get kicked off the plane ? all because the one she was wearing said "Hail Satan."​

Her husband lent her another shirt to cover up so she could remain on the flight; American Airlines has supposedly apologized to her and refunded her tickets.

This could PROBABLY go under the "Christians behaving badly" thread, but the article doesn't confirm the religions of the flight staff who made a big deal out of it

$5 says they're christian. who else would act that shitty in America these days over a goddamn joke shirt?

Note to self: buy "Hail Satan T shirt and follow this bit to fly free on American Airlines

Swati Runi Goyal

Note to self: buy "Hail Satan T shirt and follow this bit to fly free on American Airlines

The name sounds like a villain in the Christopher Nolan Batman trilogy.

Maybe they?ll have to set up different sections on the planes. A ?Satan safe section? and a ?Satan free? section.

Last edited:
Never a good idea to flirt with the Prince of Lies. This woman was done a service by American Airlines.

"The man said, ‘Your shirt is offensive. Do you know what that means?’" Goyal said. "I said, ‘I’m a foreign-born minority woman, I understand ‘offensive,’ and this shirt is not offensive.’"

Clearly, she doesn't understand the meaning of offensive. Just because something isn't offensive to you, doesn't mean it isn't offensive to someone else. What a dummy.

?I?m a foreign born minority woman...? doesn?t she know that?s enough reason right there to hate the bitch already? Why go and push shit?

Maybe it had nothing to do with the shirt. Maybe some red neck white dudes in first class complained about all the dark skinned foreign bitches they were going to have to be stuck being around for the next several hours, and the airline was using the shirt as an excuse to accommodate them.

Does the chick know Ilhan Omar? She?s a foreign born minority woman who?s down with Satan, too.

Last edited:
Never a good idea to flirt with the Prince of Lies. This woman was done a service by American Airlines.

What might the devil do that could possibly make things worse right now?

What might the devil do that could possibly make things worse right now?

Without people like me making praying Rosaries and making Holy Hours of Reparation, a lot more than he is presently. If you do not believe that matters, as bad as they are, could not get ?a lot worse? you are mistaken. And we?ve not even accounted for what God could have in store for a world that continually offends and rejects Him.

Without people like me making praying Rosaries and making Holy Hours of Reparation, a lot more than he is presently. If you do not believe that matters, as bad as they are, could not get ?a lot worse? you are mistaken. And we?ve not even accounted for what God could have in store for a world that continually offends and rejects Him.

Fo? rills?

Within the context of my knowledge of that belief system, it already is in store.

And there is nothing that neither you, nor anyone else, can do to hasten nor delay it.

The Christian god punishing the Earth because humans (which he purportedly created in his own image and all that jazz) offended him is some real Old Testament fire and brimstone stuff.

I mean like some of that "murder-your-firstborn-son-to-honor-me" type shit

or some "don't-jackoff-and-spill-your-seed-or-I-will-smite-you" kinda shit.

What kind of supreme deity would spend his time asking dads to murder their sons with a knife, and watching dudes jackoff and smiting them after? that's wild, man

The Christian god punishing the Earth because humans (which he purportedly created in his own image and all that jazz) offended him is some real Old Testament fire and brimstone stuff.

I mean like some of that "murder-your-firstborn-son-to-honor-me" type shit

or some "don't-jackoff-and-spill-your-seed-or-I-will-smite-you" kinda shit.

What kind of supreme deity would spend his time asking dads to murder their sons with a knife, and watching dudes jackoff and smiting them after? that's wild, man

A God who you are not, that?s who. Deal with it.

Our Lady?s Apparition at Akita in 1973. Look it up.

Look up the Fatima Apparitions to, just so it?s clear that this and the Akita apparitions are authentic.

Okay, so I?m gonna tell this joke as someone else, and use myself as the butt, so as not to offend anyone.

So I dreamt last night that I was at the pearly gates, and Saint Peter invited me into heaven and took me on a tour.

On the tour, I noticed an area where there were countless numbers of meters. Some were revolving very rapidly, others barely revolving at all.

So I asked Saint Peter ?what is all that??

?That is our gauge of how much guys on earth are jacking off. The faster one?s gauge moves, the more that guy is jacking off.?

I couldn?t help but notice that Tinsel?s gauge wasn?t represented anywhere.

So I asked Saint Peter ?where is Tinsel?s meter??

?Oh, that?s in the office ? God uses it as a fan.?

Last edited:
Okay, so I?m gonna tell this joke as someone else, and use myself as the butt, so as not to offend anyone.

So I dreamt last night that I was at the pearly gates, and Saint Peter invited me into heaven and took me on a tour.

On the tour, I noticed an area where there were countless numbers of meters. Some were revolving very rapidly, others barely revolving at all.

So I asked Saint Peter ?what is all that??

?That is our gauge of how much guys on earth are jacking off. The faster one?s gauge moves, the more that guy is jacking off.?

I couldn?t help but notice that Tinsel?s gauge wasn?t represented anywhere.

So I asked Saint Peter ?where is Tinsel?s meter??

?Oh, that?s in the office ? God uses it as a fan.?

LOL, that's pretty good!

I thought of something else, while we're on the topic: Women are always complaining it's a "man's world" and biased against them, but according to biblical reasoning, they can jack off all they want w/out being smote by the Lord, since they don't "spill the seed" and prevent procreation when they do.

A soul dies and goes to Heaven and meets St. Peter, who invites it in. The soul hesitates, and St. Peter knows why:

“You are wondering about Hell, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” says the soul.

“You want to check it out.”

“Can I?”

“Sure.”

So the soul goes to Hell and is amazed: It’s lush, comfortable, and has everything the soul likes. He goes back to Heaven and tells St. Peter he wants to stay in Hell. St. Peter has no objection. The soul goes back to Hell and is immediately engulfed in unquenchable, agonizing fire. The soul sees Satan walking by and says: “When I was here yesterday, Hell was not like this at all: it was really comfortable and inviting.”

“You were a guest yesterday,“ said Satan. “Now you are a permanent resident.”

A soul dies and goes to Heaven and meets St. Peter, who invites it in. The soul hesitates, and St. Peter knows why:

?You are wondering about Hell, aren?t you??

?Yes,? says the soul.

?You want to check it out.?

?Can I??

?Sure.?

So the soul goes to Hell and is amazed: It?s lush, comfortable, and has everything the soul likes. He goes back to Heaven and tells St. Peter he wants to stay in Hell. St. Peter has no objection. The soul goes back to Hell and is immediately engulfed in unquenchable, agonizing fire. The soul sees Satan walking by and says: ?When I was here yesterday, Hell was not like this at all: it was really comfortable and inviting.?

?You were a guest yesterday,? said Satan. ?Now you are a permanent resident.?

kinda seems like St. Peter is in on the scam in your scenario. i mean he coulda warned the guy

?You are wondering about Hell, aren?t you??

?Yes,? says the soul.

?You want to check it out.?

?Can I??

?Sure.?

So the soul goes to Hell and is amazed: It?s lush, comfortable, and has everything the soul likes. He goes back to Heaven and tells St. Peter he wants to stay in Hell. St. Peter has no objection. The soul goes back to Hell and is immediately engulfed in unquenchable, agonizing fire. The soul sees Satan walking by and says: ?When I was here yesterday, Hell was not like this at all: it was really comfortable and inviting.?

?You were a guest yesterday,? said Satan. ?Now you are a permanent resident.?

Wow.

Seems to me like Satan was born to sell time share.

LOL, that's pretty good!

I thought of something else, while we're on the topic: Women are always complaining it's a "man's world" and biased against them, but according to biblical reasoning, they can jack off all they want w/out being smote by the Lord, since they don't "spill the seed" and prevent procreation when they do.

Not really. Masturbation is a grave sin for men and women. Reminder that grave sin has three elements: It is indeed a grave matter, completed with full knowledge and deliberate consent. You have been informed.

Not really. Masturbation is a grave sin for men and women. Reminder that grave sin has three elements: It is indeed a grave matter, completed with full knowledge and deliberate consent. You have been informed.

but I thought Onan was only smote because he "spilled the seed" which was what pissed the Hebrew/future Christian god off: he didn't want to see semen go to waste?

but I thought Onan was only smote because he "spilled the seed" which was what pissed the Hebrew/future Christian god off: he didn't want to see semen go to waste?

Let me put it this way: You get a bb-gun for Christmas and you immediately use is as a baseball bat. I expect your dad would not be happy with this. So it is with sex. It has one purpose.

A good Christian engineer died and was erroneously sent to Hell. Once there, he went to work reorganizing everything. He installed air-conditioning, cooling jets, refrigeration, the works.

Meantime, up in Heaven, the snafu was discovered and God sent and angry message down to Hell. "I request the immediate return of the engineer you have there. He belongs with us!"...

"No way", replied the Devil, "here he came, here he stays"...."If you do not comply instantly, I will sue you!" exclaimed God.

"And where are you going to find a lawyer up there?"...came back the Devil.

Back