Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Harden to the Nets

biggunsbob

Just came over my phone. Looks like a blockbuster.

Its a good way to do a rebuild. The 3 1's all every two years. And what they got for Westbrook its a rebuild. It'd be funny if the Rockets won a title and Harden didn't.

It looks like they basically got the same number of first round picks that they gave up in other deals when they acquired all of the stars.

They have a 1st coming from Detroit, Portland and Washington too, but all are at least top 14 protected and it could be years until they get those picks.

I really don't like the way he forced their hand, but that's basketball. Watson is being a big baby too. He wants a say in who they hire as a GM??

Kyrie explains how he and Harden settled into roles with Nets.

"I just looked at him, and I said, 'You're the point guard, and I'm going to play shooting guard.' Lol.

I didn't want to start another thread about Harden. I never liked this guy and there is a reason that he moves around so much.

I just saw this quote...what a turd!

Harden, speaking at his introductory news conference in Los Angeles earlier Thursday, said he felt like he was on "a leash" playing with Philadelphia last season, adding, "I'm not a system player. I am a system."

Back