Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hawks 121 Pistons 113 Final

Cade whimped out and didn't play. Malachi Flynn scored 50 for Detroit but still a loss.

Ridiculous. A guy scores 50 and we still lose. I hate this owner, Gm, and probably the coach . Idk. So frustrating, and I never watch the, anymore.

Ridiculous. A guy scores 50 and we still lose. I hate this owner, Gm, and probably the coach . Idk. So frustrating, and I never watch the, anymore.
I don't watch. In this case, it might be coaching and a lack of motivation. Duren only had 2 rebounds. Was he even trying? He typically gets 10 in his sleep. Ivey with another terrible shooting game 3-15. And another nightmare shooting game from three. Guys outside of Flynn were 5-21 (23.8%)

The coach and GM should have already been fired, but they better get the boot the day the season is officially over. You can't have Weaver in charge anymore. He is clueless.

That explains it, lol. I just assumed since you were here you'd followed at least a little bit.
Cade Cunningham is the only Piston I can name these days. I can name virtually every player from the teams that played when I was in Jr. High and High School.

Back