Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

He Left His Heart Everywhere He Went

He had Alzheimer. No one should go out like that.. Rest IN Peace. Mom and Dad loved Mr. Bennet.

I just read a story on his WWII service, which included liberating a Nazi concentration camp in Germany, and later getting punished by an officer for fraternizing with an African American soldier in the segregated Army.

He said the experiences made him a lifelong pacifist, and later participant in the civil rights movement.

He was one of the good ones.

We often had his music playing in the house growing up. I just realized I don't own any of his music today... I need to change that

Tony Bennett was Truly one of the All-Time Great male singers, and a person loved by everyone.
A long lived life but just a sad way for anyone to leave this world. RIP Tony.

Tony Bennett was Truly one of the All-Time Great male singers, and a person loved by everyone.
A long lived life but just a sad way for anyone to leave this world. RIP Tony.

Yeah.

I watched my dad leave the world the same way.

Bennett was a WWII hero and a Civil Rights champion.

My dad was was too.

Back