Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hello/Goodbye General - Live Chat

Cam

Cam’tn Crunch
Administrator
Nashville Sounds
Cleveland Cavaliers
Nashville Kats
Pittsburgh Steelers
Nashville Predators
Tampa Bay Rays
Nashville SC
Vanderbilt Commodores
This is a type of sticky topic I see on a lot of forums, but this is a topic for random general chit chat, with the idea being that you can post here saying "howdy" when you log onto DSF, and post "see you guys later" whenever you log off of DSF.

Anyway, good afternoon guys. How is everyone doing today?

Howdy y'all.

Last edited:
Good evening guys. :)

Did you have to refresh the page for your first message to show? Just did that to me

Just updated this add-on, maybe that'll help with little issues I'm seeing

Just past 5:00 pm Wednesday and there are three posters here Tom, b311j and myself. The members total in one spot here is 880 and in another spot fluctuates in the mid 300's.

Reactions: Cam
Good afternoon guys. Hope everyone is having a great week. Ready for the weekend!

michigan-football-michigan-wolverines.gif

It's always nice to have a dark style for some contrast. Easier on the eyes, too :)

maybe it's the time of year, but it sure seems like this board is less active since they switched to the new format / software

I was thinking the same thing. But with the football coaching staff put together and the basketball team doing so poorly, whats left to discuss right now? Favorite whiskeys?

maybe it's the time of year, but it sure seems like this board is less active since they switched to the new format / software
Consequence I imagine. Same website, imo better website - easy to get around.

It’s possible, but I think it’s just a slow period in Detroit sports. Pistons are terrible. Red Wings are decent. Baseball season is right around the corner, so maybe things will pick up discussing the Tigers.

I was thinking the same thing. But with the football coaching staff put together and the basketball team doing so poorly, whats left to discuss right now? Favorite whiskeys?

We should definitely be discussing our favorite whiskeys too!

Consequence I imagine. Same website, imo better website - easy to get around.

I agree wholeheartedly.

The new format is hard to figure out.
We’ll see what happens when April in the D gets here.

That said, I ain’t finding the new format particularly user friendly.

The new format is hard to figure out.

We’ll see what happens when April in the D gets here.

That said, I ain’t finding the new format particularly user friendly.

If there is anything we can do to make it more user friendly, let us know. :)

Back