Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hello/Goodbye General - Live Chat

Happy Sunday! Both the NBA and the NHL playoffs are right around the corner. :)

NHL playoffs are superior to the rest of professional sports, IMO. I hope that the Red Wings somehow manage to qualify this season.
They are incredibly fun to watch, agreed.

Reactions: Cam
It's officially tax day. Barely got mine done on time.

I always do them in February, just get them out the way and not worry about them. Taxes suck either way, lol

I always do them in February, just get them out the way and not worry about them. Taxes suck either way, lol

I usually do them probably around then as well, but was not motivated to mess with it because I knew I’d be paying back.

I usually do them probably around then as well, but was not motivated to mess with it because I knew I’d be paying back.
Yep, seems just about everyone owed this time around. I got lucky, I suppose, got $11!

Good evening guys, how is everyone doing? It has been an eventful Monday so far!

Back