Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs UCLA

If not for some careless turnovers on UCLA's part they'd be running away with this.

I've been at home in Los Angeles. Why? Has there been some kind of big news, or something, regarding Liangelo Ball?
His idiot father removed him from school. He then had him and his younger brother, who is still in high school, sign with Lonzo's agent. Neither are eligible to every pay in college. Neither are nba level players.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Embarrassing how bad our offense is. 12 turnovers and are still losing .

I just don't understand when the threes are not falling why not take it to the camp rim.
Isn't that what Mathews is suppose to be able to do ?

I just don't understand when the threes are not falling why not take it to the camp rim.
Isn't that what Mathews is suppose to be able to do ?

Except you forgot our coach refuses to play anyone when they have 2 fouls in the first half. The universe might collapse on itself.

Msu may win the big ten by 5 games . Conference may only get 4 or 5 teams in the ncaa. Hope I am wrong but I see a lot of bad going on in the BT.

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to get anyone . It's been all over the news even way over here in Michigan lol. . I hardly watch it but the day it happened it was being covered pretty extensively.

All the way over in Michigan??

The robberies by the student athletes as guests in a major foreign country on the other side of the world was a HUGE international story!!!

Hey Tinsel, how's the ash in the air? Is it pretty bad over there?

It has been a rough few days...unfortunately, I have family out there that took on tremendous property damage - I don't wanna make a big deal of it here on the board, but it's pretty devastating.

Obviously, insurance will cover monetary damage, but the stuff that constitutes a lifetime's worth of memories is awful.

Back