Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs UNC

I agree .. why recruit him then ? He is short. I do not get it.
Reminds me of Carlton Brundidge. Obviously he didn't work out at all.

So much size and length at every position now. Tough for these little PGs. We need another Morris sized PG.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

We really need Simmons and Brooks to improve throughout the year

Ibi needs to stop aiming his shot when he's wide open. Let it fly

At least the youngsters are still fighting

I would roll with Brooks at pg and let him get better ..relagate Simpson and Simmons to mop up duty. Can Poole play pg ?

I rebound away from the elite 8 dickie v. Just said .

Thanks Duncan . Pretty sure it was his missed box out .

Robinson is a real liability. I would move him to the 6th guy . Play one of the freshmen who can rebound the best

Yeah I love jb but do not like the fact he can't get any top guys .

I don't even care if it's a top guy. Just a big man who can run, jump, play great d, and clean up the glass.

Teske has made a lot of improvements, but he looked so clumsy last night. He'll struggle against athletic teams like UNC.

I don't even care if it's a top guy. Just a big man who can run, jump, play great d, and clean up the glass.

Teske has made a lot of improvements, but he looked so clumsy last night. He'll struggle against athletic teams like UNC.

Yes I am tired of guys like him too.

Last edited:
Back