Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Horny peeps out of control

Michchamp

Dude, what can I tell ya?

It?s Halloween-gettin? laid-time, maybe Toobin and Giuliani thought they were back in their college frats, I dunno.

Meanwhile, onto shit that matters - as you may recall, you and I were talking about Netflix?s The Trial of the Chicago Seven (giving you cool points letting everybody know you?re cool enough to talk to me off the board). Anyway, just watched it, and I was thinking about texting you off the board but I thought it might be too late - awesome flick, great script, great cast - especially SBC who literally blew the barn doors off their hinges as Abbie Hoffman.

The wacknet is full of Oscar buzz about SBC and the film.

He just may hang up his Borat ?stache once trifling and shallow Tinseltown realizes what a really, really good actor he is.

His wife will finally be able to be proud of him.

Not that I won?t miss seeing him punkin? people as Borat from time to time.

It?s Halloween-gettin? laid-time, maybe Toobin and Giuliani thought they were back in their college frats, I dunno.

Meanwhile, onto shit that matters - as you may recall, you and I were talking about Netflix?s The Trial of the Chicago Seven (giving you cool points letting everybody know you?re cool enough to talk to me off the board). Anyway, just watched it, and I was thinking about texting you off the board but I thought it might be too late - awesome flick, great script, great cast - especially SBC who literally blew the barn doors off their hinges as Abbie Hoffman.

He just may hang up his Borat ?stache once trifling and shallow Tinseltown realizes what a really, really good actor he is.

Surprised that character still has legs, it's been around for 25 years now.

maybe start a different thread about The Chicago 7?

I'm not discussing them under a thread titled "Horny Peeps out of control"

Giuliani is a complete boof for agreeing to meet a woman in a hotel room under any circumstances.

He reminds me of Senator Geary in GF II.

“I remember she was laughing.” Except that Tom Hagen said he could make the whole incident vanish. “As if she never existed.”

This Borat person seems like a real swell individual.

Last edited:

he was really good in The Spy as well. From what I read about the Giuliani incident, he claims he was tucking his shirt back in after removing his mic from the interview. Apparently, a NY Post writer says the "sting" looks like an exaggeration through editing.

borat_great_success.jpg

he was really good in The Spy as well. From what I read about the Giuliani incident, he claims he was tucking his shirt back in after removing his mic from the interview. Apparently, a NY Post writer says the "sting" looks like an exaggeration through editing.

there's the actual video online... (no nudity involved thank god...)

he's not just tucking his shirt in.

I think "fluffing himself" would be a better description.

Last edited by a moderator:
Giuliani is a complete boof for agreeing to meet a woman in a hotel room under any circumstances.

He reminds me of Senator Geary in GF II.

?I remember she was laughing.? Except that Tom Hagen said he could make the whole incident vanish. ?As if she never existed.?

godfather-300x168.jpg

Oh man... after that scene, you knew Geary's comeuppance was going to be good.

there's the actual video online... (no nudity involved thank god...)

he's not just tucking his shirt in.

I think "fluffing himself" would be a better description.

every search I've done brings up videos of people talking about the video, but no actual video evidence is shown.

every search I've done brings up videos of people talking about the video, but no actual video evidence is shown.

I just watched it from the actual movie on Amazon Prime.

I?m surprised the clip hasn?t found its way on to the webnets yet; I have little doubt that it will.

It isn?t worth all the commotion I think, and I?m skeptical that Giuliani wasn?t in on it.

He seems to continue to do wacky shit as he gets up there in age.

Back