Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

How do we post polls?

Michchamp

Hey all, how do we post polls in this new format?

There used to be a checkbox to allow them in the old format. Can we still do that? I don't see anything in the formatting choices here that allows it.

Whoops! Polls weren't enabled, it seems. I've gone through and enabled them in the forums. How you post them is like this:

Post a new thread as normal, but select the "Poll" tab. Include your thread content, and then fill in the various poll fields and alter any of the options you feel are necessary to change, as seen below:

1710992024406.png

Looks like there will be a comical third option regarding whether the poll will be exciting or not.

That’s exciting.

How does a person even start a new thread in this fucked up new format?

Forget a new fucking poll, I can’t even figure out how to start a new fucking thread.

How does a person even start a new thread in this fucked up new format?

Forget a new fucking poll, I can’t even figure out how to start a new fucking thread.
I can see you figured out how, that's good, but there's no need to blow a gasket just because you need help with something. Ask the question, we're here to help!

What happened to my thorough but very helpful, with a hint of humor, poll. I'm almost offended.. I'm not but almost.

What happened to my thorough but very helpful, with a hint of humor, poll. I'm almost offended.. I'm not but almost.
It's in the Lounge, a more general forum for those super important polls ;)

Back