Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

How Many MGoBrian Board Members

Well put it this way, the longer it goes the better. I would say they could have already had a lot of guys on their list if they wanted (Miles, Schiano, Mora).

Last edited:
Now Kentucky mefia guy stng mark stoops is backup hire

The search firm is doing what any search does. Getting names and interest levels

Now Kentucky mefia guy stng mark stoops is backup hire

The search firm is doing what any search does. Getting names and interest levels

Hmmmm.....media is the more likely typo, but mafia would be far more interesting.

I post over there sometimes. But in a thread with 100 replies, 15 of them may be worth reading. That's what you get for giving a "point" for every post. A lot of bullshit to sift through.

I post over there sometimes. But in a thread with 100 replies, 15 of them may be worth reading. That's what you get for giving a "point" for every post. A lot of bullshit to sift through.

I think the point system was created because that board got pretty nasty at a point

why would you care about the posts with lots of points on a board that - by all accounts - has a lot of stupid, young posters?

if anything you should only read the posts with few points, or even negative points.

why would you care about the posts with lots of points on a board that - by all accounts - has a lot of stupid, young posters?

if anything you should only read the posts with few points, or even negative points.

It depends on the thread of course, but the % of posts over there I can realistically read is probably around 1-2%. I do notice also read posts that get downvoted heavily and you tend to notice pictures and gifs too.

It depends on the thread of course, but the % of posts over there I can realistically read is probably around 1-2%. I do notice also read posts that get downvoted heavily and you tend to notice pictures and gifs too.
do you also look for bright and shiny things?

...will kill themselves if Harbaugh isn't the next HC at Michigan?

Sometimes I try to participate over there but can't bring myself to do it. The level of irrational stupidity and basic gayness is overwhelming.

Don't some of you post there as much as here? So many hysterical oddballs

Yup, I post there. I'd love Harbaugh but I won't be devastated if he doesn't come. I'm trying to brace myself for that. On the other hand, I am getting somewhat excited for the possibility.

Yup, I post there. I'd love Harbaugh but I won't be devastated if he doesn't come. I'm trying to brace myself for that. On the other hand, I am getting somewhat excited for the possibility.

what is it like to be "somewhat excited?"

If he's like me, it means you keep telling yourself to not get your hopes up, and you'd didn't take the 1st pile of Harbaugh rumors seriously at all, but now that the search is dragging on, each time you see a BS Harbaugh to Michigan rumor you go through a slightly bigger moment of excitement before realizing, "No, this isn't any different from the rest of the BS rumors."

It means he's driving around in his Civic, backing into parking spots and moving couches out on to the porch. All the while making it to bed by 8:30pm, the latest.

If it wasn't for the Lions forum I wouldn't even come here. Everything on this board is recycled 2 day late threads from MGB.

It means he's driving around in his Civic, backing into parking spots and moving couches out on to the porch. All the while making it to bed by 8:30pm, the latest.

you forgot hate-blogging Kovacs. he also also works in a post or two about that each day.

Back