Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

How the hell

fedexgooch78

Do you have a fucking bye week and look that poor? Matt seriously needs to get his head out of his ass. AND TAKE THE FUCKING GLOVES OFF YOU PUSSY.

fedexgooch78 said:
Do you have a fucking bye week and look that poor? Matt seriously needs to get his head out of his ass. AND TAKE THE FUCKING GLOVES OFF YOU PUSSY.

they aren't as good as you think they are....

SLICK said:
fedexgooch78 said:

i'm not one putting them in the super bowl...or hell even playoffs. but there is no excuse to play that poorly when you had 2 weeks to prepare. he looked beyond awful. no fucking excuse for play that shitty.

fedexgooch78 said:
SLICK said:

i'm not one putting them in the super bowl...or hell even playoffs. but there is no excuse to play that poorly when you had 2 weeks to prepare. he looked beyond awful. no fucking excuse for play that shitty.

Tillman OWNED CJ.....Lions turned it over 6 times , punt defense got Hestered , and Cutler didn't cough it up.

Bears played a nice home game...tip the cap and move on.

then we just don't agree. it's not about the loss...it's about how absolutely abysmal stafford looked coming off of a bye. the bears did nothing offensively. matt shot himself in the head over and over. and having 2 weeks to prepare...

i'll give the bears their due...solid defense and special teams. but the lions killed themselves more than the bears beat them up.

SLICK said:
fedexgooch78 said:

Tillman OWNED CJ.....Lions turned it over 6 times , punt defense got Hestered , and Cutler didn't cough it up.

Tillman did not own CJ. He had 1 maybe 2 good plays.

baitnbat said:
SLICK said:

Tillman did not own CJ. He had 1 maybe 2 good plays.

I'd have to agree, although Staff definitely wasn't on the mark today CJ had a few dropped passes and still went 7 catches for 81 yards, Not exactly what most would consider being owned.

i agree with gooch....the bears didn't even have to do anything. we inexplicably kicked our own asses today, and i HAVE to ask why.

SLICK said:
ya the Bears had nothing to do with the win...

fucking slappys....lol
Fucking gimp, did you even watch the game? all I saw was dropped td's, dropped passes, inaccurate passes, horrible blocking, stupid ass penalties, fumbled balls, and Interceptions. D played a great game. All chicago had to do was show up today to get the W. Oh and not to mention the stupid ass special teams play. They all just funneled to one side of the field not thinking hester could run the other way....

baitnbat said:
SLICK said:

fucking slappys....lol
Fucking gimp, did you even watch the game? all I saw was dropped td's, dropped passes, inaccurate passes, horrible blocking, stupid ass penalties, fumbled balls, and Interceptions. D played a great game. All chicago had to do was show up today to get the W.

True story.

true story...lol

the Bears were actually on the field playing defense....their DLINE forced all kinds of terrible throws....but Lions fans only give that credit to the Lions DLINE when they do it..

their special teams play beat the hell out of Detroits , their QB played a perfect game , not turning it over and making the big 1st down throws when he had to 3 or 4 times.

seriously you slappys need to understand other teams play good games and can actually be the cause of your team playing like trash.

Bears win as I predicted.....giddy up.

SLICK said:

fucking slappys....lol

bears scored more points on d and special teams than on offense

only had 200 yards of offense..were 3-13 on third down..weren't good in any phase on offense....lions played terrible no doubt....just like chicago did early....pitt got beat by baltimore in a similar score...new orleans got beat by st loius..bal loses to seattle and jax....things don't feel or look good but..truth be told the only team who doesn't have to worry right now is green bay

SLICK said:
true story...lol

the Bears were actually on the field playing defense....their DLINE forced all kinds of terrible throws....but Lions fans only give that credit to the Lions DLINE when they do it..

their special teams play beat the hell out of Detroits , their QB played a perfect game , not turning it over and making the big 1st down throws when he had to 3 or 4 times.

seriously you slappys need to understand other teams play good games and can actually be the cause of your team playing like trash.

give me a fucking break if you think that the bears defense is responsible for all that shit. that isn't the case. it was a very, very poor game played by matt. plain and fucking simple. and you usually don't rile me up...but he played like fucking trash. yes...the bears d played good, but their offense was a fucking joke. the lions d played good, but can't overcome an assload of turnovers.

i'm done with this shit though, you saw one thing, i saw something else.

dtroitlionsfan951 said:
SLICK said:

fucking slappys....lol

only had 200 yards of offense..were 3-13 on third down..weren't good in any phase on offense....lions played terrible no doubt....just like chicago did early....pitt got beat by baltimore in a similar score...new orleans got beat by st loius..bal loses to seattle and jax....things don't feel or look good but..truth be told the only team who doesn't have to worry right now is green bay

when you're up huge....you don't have to play offense...just roll the clock and play more defense.

fedexgooch78 said:
SLICK said:
true story...lol

give me a fucking break if you think that the bears defense is responsible for all that shit. that isn't the case. it was a very, very poor game played by matt. plain and fucking simple. and you usually don't rile me up...but he played like fucking trash. yes...the bears d played good, but their offense was a fucking joke. the lions d played good, but can't overcome an assload of turnovers.

i'm done with this shit though, you saw one thing, i saw something else.

fuck you goof.....they got rolled in all phases.

keep making excuses though.

SLICK said:
dtroitlionsfan951 said:

when you're up huge....you don't have to play offense...just roll the clock and play more defense.

when the game was close they weren't much better

SLICK said:
true story...lol

glad to see your so happy with the bear's win. any who.....did you even watch the fucking game? two fumbles STRAIGHT OFF OF JUMPSTREET to gift chicago 10 free points......kicking to hester, that's ANOTHER FREE 7......two interceptions returned for touchdown..... ANOTHER FREE FUCKING 14 POINTS!!! an opposing team doesn't have to do much when we give up ridiculous shit like this.....

Back