Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I am getting pleasure in Texas collapsing

tigerfan2272 said:
Anyone else? I don't know why but I really don't want them to win...

Yippie yi-yo ki-yay...rump-rangers nation!!

I'd rather the Rangers than the Cards.

At least the Rangers were a good team, the Cards always manage to get hot after being mediocre or even horrible most of the year.

They did not deserve 2006, and don't deserve 2011.

BTW anyone else see the similarity in the backfiring of them Int. walking Pujols and pitching to Berkman, like us Int. walking Beltre and pitching to Napoli?

Yup. I agree with MI.. I probably want the rangers over the cards too. But I really don't care. Game six i watched most of the game unlike the other games in which i was just checking in on the games.. Hard to watch baseball without the Tigers I just don't think La Russa was as stupid as he is claiming to be during the needle days. he had to know.. But I am just happy to see seven games because during the series i list a bunch of players from the two teams on ebay to go long with my other crap and the longer the series the better it is ...Pretty exciting game from about the sixth inning on... But 5 errors in six innings... Some pretty garbage baseball the first half of the game... Be out of town on friday so maybe I can catch it on radio on the way home from mason.

They've only lost one game in a row. 1 in the last 3, how is that collapsing?

can the field just open up into a gigantic sinkhole while theyre playing?

Btw, before you click on this thread, all I could see before hand was "I am getting pleasure". Kind of a creepy feeling though I still clicked on it, hmm.

That was one of the best World series games I have ever seen despite the sloppy play early. Told a friend of mine that this is the best Series game I have seen since game 5 in 1984.

Fun might be a better description. 5 errors and bad pitching don't usually make a game the "best".

MI_Thumb said:
I'd rather the Rangers than the Cards.

At least the Rangers were a good team, the Cards always manage to get hot after being mediocre or even horrible most of the year.

They did not deserve 2006, and don't deserve 2011.

BTW anyone else see the similarity in the backfiring of them Int. walking Pujols and pitching to Berkman, like us Int. walking Beltre and pitching to Napoli?
I think the Cards are a pretty mediocre team but like you say, they got hot at the right time. As far as how they have played this WS, neither teams should win.

Not a huge Ron Washington fan...so yeah I'm pulling for the Cards. Plus I've got some peeps who are big Cards fans so I'm pulling for their squad.

Back