Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I can't watch anymore.

dtroitlionsfan951

I tried to be positive about this damn team while at times being objective. I have been chatting with you all since around 2004. But watching this offseason I can't be excited about this team anymore. We are adding bums for decent dollars, and shedding starter capable players. This defense gave up about all of our leads this season, plus had some HORRIFIC passing stats put up against them. And we are relying on bums like spence and Washington. Fuck Bob Quinn, fuck Jim Caldwell and fuck the fords. I'm out.

Last edited:
I tried to be positive about this damn team while at times being objective. I have been chatting with you all since around 2004. But watching this offseason I can't be excited about this team anymore. We are adding bums for decent dollars, and shedding starter capable players. This defense gave up about all of our leads this season, plus had some HORRIFIC passing stats put up against them. And we are relying on bums like spence and Washington. Fuck Bob Quinn, fuck Jim Caldwell and fuck the fords. I'm out.

Don't let the door hit ya on the ass on the way out, tard!!!!!!!!!!!

We have done little except for sign depth, so what? Oh no, we cut Levy who didn't want to play anyway, and let Reiff walk, after signing his replacement. What did I miss here?

Depth, like all of his terrible depth players he signed last year. They helped us bottom out in the league in quite a few categories. Depth doesn't mean shit if those are your best dudes you're throwing out there.

Don't let the door hit ya on the ass on the way out, tard!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't make me a tard to not like these terrible signings, enjoy watching our defense be crushed week after week and watching these "depth" players be your starters!

Last edited:
Depth, like all of his terrible depth players he signed last year. They helped us bottom out in the league in quite a few categories. Depth doesn't mean shit if those are your best dudes you're throwing out there.

Who should they have signed then, genius? Wagner is depth? Warrilow can start too.

It doesn't make me a tard to not like these terrible signings, enjoy watching our defense be crushed week after week and watching these "depth" players be your starters?

But you are a tard. A real big one at that. You think Washington and Spence are starting next year? Are you high?

Who should they have signed then, genius? Wagner is depth? Warrilow can start too.

Really dude Warrilow? I bet you're bright enough to think whitehead, and bynes were solid also right? Enjoy Paris Lenon part 2

Last edited:
Really dude Warrilow? I bet you're bright enough to think whitehead, and bynes were solid also right? Enjoy Paris Lenon part 2

I didn't mind Whitehead. Bynes...nah, not a fan really. Warrilow was a tackling machine his first two yrs in the league btw. He's more than capable of starting. We need guys to compete at that position...

As of right now? Players like Hyder, Taylor, Robinson, Ngata will all start over those guys.
You do realize that the draft is coming up, right? Chill the fuck out.

Who? The bum crew? The lions aren't even expected to resign bum devin Taylor. Those guys helped contribute to our wonderful 26 sacks last year. It's looking up, you're right.

Who? The bum crew? The lions aren't even expected to resign bum devin Taylor. Those guys helped contribute to our wonderful 26 sacks last year. It's looking up, you're right.

That's why I fully expect them to address the passrush in the draft. Or did you forget about the draft? You fucking bozo lol. You actually think guys like Washington and Spence were brought in here to start....lmao. That's how much of a complete useless moron you are. What an embarrassment lol:cheers:

What a clown , free agency is just getting started and we still have the draft . But you're done with this team because we havent done shit yet ? LOL you do realize what a dumbass you sound like , right ?

Why don't you just hang out, until after the draft and see how the rest of FA and the draft play out? Depth is a big issue with the Lions along with getting more playmakers. This fix won't be done in a couple of years.
You have been with them for years right, so what's a couple more months?
If they are improving then good and stay, if they go sideways or get poor marks on all this off-season, then do what makes you feel better or less stress about them.
To go right now appears to be a hasty decision, but you know better than anyone else I guess.

Last edited:
Why don't you just hang out, until after the draft and see how the rest of FA and the draft play out? Depth is a big issue with the Lions along with getting more playmakers. This fix won't be done in a couple of years.
You have been with them for years right, so what's a couple more months?
If they are improving then good and stay, if they go sideways or get poor marks on all this off-season, then do what makes you feel better or less stress about them.
To go right now appears to be a hasty decision, but you know better than anyone else I guess.

You're talking nonsense, KC!! We should have signed Campbell, Hightower, Bouye, Gilmore, Smith for our D. Then went after Peterson, Charles, Jeffery, DJax and Cooks on O. All the while giving up the next 4 yrs of 1st rd picks for Brady. Then we're set lol

Last edited:
You're talking nonsense, KC!! We should have signed Campbell, Hightower, Bouye, Gilmore, Smith for our D. Then went after Peterson, Charles, Jeffery, DJax and Cooks on O. All the while giving up the next 4 yrs of 1st rd picks for Brady. Then we're set lol

Exactly. All I see is that we upgraded RT, lost Warford(who gives a shit), and Levy retired(again).

Last edited:
I don't get the freak out either, Quinn knows what he's doing imo..levy hardly played and was always busy with off the field cuases. RT sign is an upgrade what's the problem

LT center and rt have good players. Plenty of talent with Glasgow, laken and Dahl competing at guard. Looking to add Lang now too

Focus on d in draft. Not a big fan of Dline signings but they are young and cheap. Spence maybe needs a change of scenery and can be a pass rushing dt. Can't be worse than Walker. Low bar. Washington fits de better than the 3-4 in Chicago. 25 and 27 years old. Quinn will add Dline in draft, especially if they sign a guard in free agency

Back