Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

In a first...trickle down economics works

mhughes0021

Titan had a bunch of rich people trickle down to the bottom of the ocean and implode.

Too soon?

One of them was a 19-year-old kid who didn't want to go on the dive. He didn't want to disappoint his dad. So, there's that. I disagree with the people I disagree with. I wish them no ill-fortune, however. Nor would I ever make light of their demise.

Last edited:
Titan had a bunch of rich people trickle down to the bottom of the ocean and implode.

Too soon?

IMO, when people do something as dumb as go down 13000 feet in a large propane tank, no joke is too soon. That said, the joke isn't even remotely funny. You need better material.

One of them was a 19-year-old kid who didn't want to go on the dive. He didn't want to disappoint his dad. So, there's that. I disagree with the people I disagree with. I wish them no ill-fortune, however. Nor would I ever make light of their demise.

Interesting... coming to know how religious you are I would have thought you would have sung their praises for moving on to the afterlife.

Back