Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Indiana game

Even if the middle linebacker wasn't there on the cook throw, there were two people covering Lippett!!!

And we could rely on defense to make stops here last year but nope.

Need to get a good drive here before the half. The middle of the line is just getting owned today. Shore it up fuckers!!

Exactly, we score at will when we put the ball down the field. I complained about it for years now we are back to the short throws of the 6-6 MSUdays.....
So instead of letting up midway through the 3rd we decided to start mid way through the 1st....
Sweet

Indiana absolutely cannot throw it today. Diamont cant get a good handle and all their calling, pass wise, is screens. They are completely one dimensional.

Yet, there are running lanes all over the fucking field today. Maybe Max Bullough was a lot better than I thought he was.

Anybody still think Cook is a first rounder?

Even after last week....I was defending Cook as a possible late first rounder to a buddy of mine.

Not after today. Footwork is awful. Accuracy is pretty good, but the footwork makes it average/bad. Cant throw in bad weather. Locks in to one guy.

Rounds 4-7

awful job by the safety on that touchdown run...reminded me of the spievey years for Detroit lol.

Makes a ton of NFL throws. We scored, you can go back into hiding until something bad happens again.

Are you seriously defending Cook?

He has be TERRIBLE the last 2 weeks. AWFUL. That last throw to Price was much more lucky than good.

I would enjoy if Dantonio had the polls standing up in the locker at halftime. BYU already lost. ND or FSU are going to lose too. The universe is all but aligning for MSU to make the playoff so long as they don't shoot themselves in the foot. Quit screwing around and close out the damn game.

Back