Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Indiana Game

Because he didn't prevent a punt from being a blocked that was not only not blocked but not even actually punted?

That is quite a logical and rational evaluation.

And he's more quirky than weird.

He failed at basic football coaching by not having max protect called. Worse than any bonehead thing Hoke ever did.

He had 5 guys running downfield to cover an invisible punt returner. Idiotic!!! Those 5 guys stay in to block maybe JWJ doesn't run clean to pick it up, maybe a guy is there to tackle him or fall on the ball. Total coaching failure, of course like the true Michigan man he is, Harbaugh blamed the punter. Coward.

The red bearded dude actually kind of looks like Paul Bunyan.

Give him a wool cap and an ax and he's all set for Halloween.

He failed at basic football coaching by not having max protect called. Worse than any bonehead thing Hoke ever did.

He had 5 guys running downfield to cover an invisible punt returner. Idiotic!!! Those 5 guys stay in to block maybe JWJ doesn't run clean to pick it up, maybe a guy is there to tackle him or fall on the ball. Total coaching failure, of course like the true Michigan man he is, Harbaugh blamed the punter. Coward.

Two times is a good name for you because you like things both ways.

The Spartans beat Michigan because of their play for the entire duration of the game, and not just as a result of the last play, except Michigan also lost because of a boneheaded blunder by their head coach on the last play.

Two times is a good name for you because you like things both ways.

The Spartans beat Michigan because of their play for the entire duration of the game, and not just as a result of the last play, except Michigan also lost because of a boneheaded blunder by their head coach on the last play.

LOL, we outplayed you and held your offense to 6 yards on 14 plays their last 4 drives, we deserved to be in a position to win, our coaches rushed 11 and told them to scoop it, your coaches at the same time told their kids, "you 5 go down and cover that invisible punt returner down there, we heard he's fast and really tough to tackle."

Last edited:
LOL, we outplayed you and held your offense to 6 yards on 14 plays their last 4 drives, we deserved to be in a position to win, our coaches rushed 11 and told them to scoop it, you coaches at the same time told their kids, "you 5 go down and cover that invisible punt returner down there, we heard he's fast and really tough to tackle."

Maybe Harbaugh thought the Spartans had the
Flash back there to receive the punt and that's why he couldn't be seen-he was vibrating his molecules so fast as to appear invisible as a decoy.

Act like a troll and that's the kind of response you get

Come on.

There's a difference between a little friendly rival razzing and getting personally offensive.

Johnny Is always over on the Michigan board razzing us; Michigan posters give it back to him but I've never seen anyone over there posting anything about his mother.

Last edited:
Come on.

There's a difference than a little friendly rival razzing and getting personally offensive.

Is always over on the Michigan razzing us; Michigan posters give it back to him but I've never seen anyone over there posting anything about his mother.

Since when are you the sensitive type?

Maybe Harbaugh thought the Spartans had the
Flash back there to receive the punt and that's why he couldn't be seen-he was vibrating his molecules so fast as to appear invisible as a decoy.

Ridiculous, Flash hasn't played in the conference in almost 3 seasons.

Last edited:
Come on.

There's a difference between a little friendly rival razzing and getting personally offensive.

Johnny Is always over on the Michigan board razzing us; Michigan posters give it back to him but I've never seen anyone over there posting anything about his mother.

Actually someone did, but who cares, it's an anonymous message board.

Since when are you the sensitive type?

You actually think derogatory comments about a person's family member has any place in a friendly rival smackdown?

Because I don't think anybody else does. I think everybody else would view that as crossing a line.

Besides, it's kind of easy and childish? "Oh your mom; oh your mom?"

Not being able to kick a 40 yarder is going to be the death of this team.

Weak call there

Last edited:
You actually think derogatory comments about a person's family member has any place in a friendly rival smackdown?

Because I don't think anybody else does. I think everybody else would view that as crossing a line.

Besides, it's kind of easy and childish? "Oh your mom; oh your mom?"

Well I don't find it necessary for a fucking Mod to be flaming a rival board.

Actually someone did, but who cares, it's an anonymous message board.

Well if I had seen that I would've called them out for that.

I don't think there's any place for that on these boards; and besides, you leave yourself expose yourself to limitless ridicule just with the things you post as it is without a person having to "go there."

Well if I had seen that I would've called them out for that.

I don't think there's any place for that on these boards; and besides, you leave yourself expose yourself to limitless ridicule just with the things you post as it is without a person having to "go there."

I'm good with it. I don't let anyone get away with their Michigan alternative reality BS. Most of the time it's all fun, but I get heated too.

Not confident we win this game today, our margin for error is small. We need the bye week to get healthy badly.

Last edited:
Back