Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Is this season over?

kdp1980

My faith just took a huge hit. The way we lost tonight was just too much. Stafford is a shell of what he was from weeks 4-10. He's just not finishing the season well. Since being mentioned in the MVP conversation, he has basically shit the bed. Probably thrown more picks than TDs. I don't think we stand a chance next weekend, even at home.

If Slay doesn't play next week, they won't win. A Rod is the king of hurling up jump balls to draw PI penalties.

At least maybe we get our wish and Caldwell & company are dumped. Austin as a defensive coordinator is confusing at best. I see no resemblance of Baltimore's d, none, not even a legitimate attempt. Cooters offense is played out, and predictable. Caldwell has no penis, is currently taking estrogen pills, and is confused with his sexuality.

Last edited:
Staffords performance coincides with his injury. Don't forget that as well. He has had some of the worst comp % all year these past three games,

Staffords performance coincides with his injury. Don't forget that as well. He has had some of the worst comp % all year these past three games,

I get that. Which is disheartening because we need his best next Sunday, and that's not possible.

Season hinges on the Redskins. Since the Giants have clinched and will probably rest players, I will say yeah the season is over.

On a side note .. the NGY can't go up or down, they're the 1st wild card regardless next week. So Washington could have an advantage on the weekend.

Lions have negative mometum, are hobbled, have struggled to score in the redzone, and have no passing TDs since Stafford dislocated his middle finger. The team and its coaching staff just screams mediocre.

If the Lions beat the Packers, they could host the WC Giants, Bucs, Skins...or even the Packers...again. (not sure which team wins the #6 seed, if the Bucs and Packers both finish @ 9-7).

If they back in, as the #6 seed, they could play @ Seahawks, Falcons, or...Packers. (not sure who has the tiebreaker, if the Packers and Falcons both finish 10-6).

Last edited:
Not over. The Packers are not the Cowboys. Packers OLine doesn't even compare to Dallas'. Packers can't run the ball like Dallas can either. But we need Slay and Riddick. We should be able to score points on Green Bay....

I highly doubt Slay plays. So you have Nelson v Lawson, Adams v Baldemosi, and Cobb v Asa, yeah the season is over.

Missing the playoffs... I'm not sure if I can come back from this emotionally. Took me 5 years to finally invest some passion in them again.

This would be 50 times worse than 0-16.

You are all little bitches
The season is far from over. Lions can in multiple ways and should win at home. Lions defense is angry now. Hopefully, Riddick, Slay and Swanson can play.

You are all little bitches
The season is far from over. Lions can in multiple ways and should win at home. Lions defense is angry now. Hopefully, Riddick, Slay and Swanson can play.

so they give up 42 when they are angry?

Back