Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

It's official - UM vs Va tech

Wow they didn't pick Boise??? Whooooaaaa.... They would bring in soooo much money..

On a more serious not I couldn't be happier. Speed vs Speed baby. This is going to be the funnest bowl game of them all.

MichChamp02 said:
OH MAN... I went on a couple dates with a VaTech grad a couple months ago, and then she kinda blew me off.

Would love to stomp the hokie out of them.

"My football team beat your football team, loser!"

cool+story+bro+i+loled+click+maddmarkk+for+more+awesome_a20ddc_326584.gif

Hahaha, JK Champ

Wow look at how weak their schedule was this year. They lost twice to the only good team.

mhughes0021 said:
meh...thats all i really have to say about that.

Better matchup than TCU, Boise and KSU. There could be 100 points combined in this game. Everyone got what they wanted.

doinwork83 said:
MichChamp02 said:
OH MAN... I went on a couple dates with a VaTech grad a couple months ago, and then she kinda blew me off.

Would love to stomp the hokie out of them.

"My football team beat your football team, loser!"

cool+story+bro+i+loled+click+maddmarkk+for+more+awesome_a20ddc_326584.gif

Hahaha, JK Champ
I can't see what you posted.

CornellStone22 Darryl Stonum
Ayyyyy sugar bowl babyyyyyy!!!! U mad kirk? Lol #cheerUp
1 minute ago

josh200612 said:
CornellStone22 Darryl Stonum
Ayyyyy sugar bowl babyyyyyy!!!! U mad kirk? Lol #cheerUp
1 minute ago

LOL...

HE MAD BRO!

Im kinda questioning the computer polls. The computers say that Michigan is a better team than Wisconsin. Do they even take schedule, location, and win margin into account?

Would have liked to see the boise match up more but i like our chances Against vatech

LMAO @ Stonum! I posted that on another thread, it's just too funny to not share.

michlady77 said:
what was kirk saying? i had barking dogs

Cupcake schedules, putting teams in BCS Bowls who will fill hotels and the stadium, etc. Just Kirk being mad.

suh said:
Im kinda questioning the computer polls. The computers say that Michigan is a better team than Wisconsin. Do they even take schedule, location, and win margin into account?

different computers rank them differently, but yes.

UW didn't play a very tough schedule.

Sagarin's rankings have theirs weaker than ours.

We had a pretty impressive win margin too. take away ohio, ND, MSU, and Iowa... we pretty much blew everyone else out, all 14+ pt wins.

jesndave said:
michlady77 said:

Cupcake schedules, putting teams in BCS Bowls who will fill hotels and the stadium, etc. Just Kirk being mad.

I gathered he directed more of those comments at VaTech than us. He talked about their blowout loss in the ACC champ game.

suh said:

What? M is 13, Wisconsin 10 in the BCS.

michlady77 said:

Just was basically saying they deserved to go to a bcs bowl and shouldn't be punished for losing in the conferance championship game. And how it's not fair that a team can sit home and watch said game (UM) and get what they want

Back