Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Knicks 121 Pistons 115 2-OT Final (AWFUL)

Blow a freaking 18 point lead... Blowing a lead to the Cavs at home is one thing... This is just a awful team... What a pissed off losses this is..

Jerebko had 16 points and 10 rebounds off the bench for the Celtics in their win. Also 3 assists two less then terrible Jackson..
In only 24 minutes...

Last edited:
Terrible loss and terrible game for Reggie. 5 assists 4 turnovers and shot 5-24. Needs to get others involved when he isn't shooting well.

Pretty easy guess which player cost the pistons this win tonight... I will give you one guess...

and Meeks misses twice....Jesus.. after hitting 32 in a row...

Last edited:
Give me the other guys back and the pistons win this game going away...

Fans have right to be pissed after seeing this type of basketball garbage... Team was outplayed by a 10 win
Knicks team.

Last edited:
DJ has 4 assists in 10 minutes :/ Off the OKC bench... I understand making a splash at he deadline and we really don't know how Jennings will heal.. But giving up DJ in this deal made the team weaker in my opinion.. he was so valuable off the bench and or spot starting...

Ok DJ feel back to earth the last 4-5 minutes of the game..... still good bench player...

Jackson better improve because tonight was beyond awful...

Wow. Fell asleep late in the 4th. Woke up to the replay and 2nd OT. That's a horrible loss.

It's games like this that you wonder if the team should tank. The playoffs are RIGHT THERE. But if you're not going to defend arguably the worst team in the league, what realistic expectation is there that the team can make the playoffs.

The ream really isn't that far away from a top 5 pick.

Back