Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Leicester City 1 Chelsea 0 FA Cup Final

biggunsbob

Quarterfinals

Southhampton 3 Bournemouth 0 Final.
Chelsea 2 Sheffield United 0 Final.
Manchester City 2 Everton 0 Final.
Leicester City 3 Manchester United 1 Final.

Semifinals
April 17 and 18
Leicester vs Southampton
Chelsea vs Manchester City

Final May 15th.

Semifinals
April 17 and 18
Leicester City 1 Southampton 0 Final
Chelsea 1 Manchester City 0 Final

FA cup Final
Chelsea vs Leicester City

Last edited:
Lol.. Come on Mitch the FA Cup is one of the oldest trophies I think.

Leicester City is 0-4 in FA cup finals. Last final they were in was in 1969.

Chelsea is 8-6 in FA cup finals winning it as recently as 2018 but losing in last years final.

Lol.. Come on Mitch the FA Cup is one of the oldest trophies I think.

Having a little fun. I wouldn't have stopped by If I didn't know. Big Bob the hardest working man on DSF. You got your hand in everything.

Having a little fun. I wouldn't have stopped by If I didn't know. Big Bob the hardest working man on DSF. You got your hand in everything.

I was going to post something on the super league that had fans in a uproar overseas but I thought naw now one really likes soccer on the board much but me. But it was a really big deal. Rich asshole owners trying to get more money and the little teams and fans stood them up sort of.

Saturday at 1230 pm on ESPN plus.

Chelsea (8-6) vs Leicester City (0-4)

Last time LC was in the FA cup final was 1969.
Chelsea won it in 2018 and lost it in 2020.

Last edited:
Back