Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Leonard & George to Clippers

biggunsbob

Last edited:
Boy did James, and Pelinka, and The Lakers get played badly.

I can never hate on the Clippers. They have never won anything lol.

how did they get "played"?

Didn?t he meet with the Lakers ? He did. He talked to all of them James, Pelinka, and even Magic couldn?t sway him towards the Lakers. So he picks the Clippers over the Lakers. So yeah he freaking went home and picked the Clippers over the Lakers.
The Lakers were played, and played badly. I love it. Fuck the Lakers. All we have heard all week is that it was the Lakers. This is fantastic because now James will never win anything again hopefully..

Last edited:
I can never hate on the Clippers. They have never won anything lol.

they brilliantly changed their franchise. They dumped Blake Griffin on the Pistons and 2 years later are title favorites. Meanwhile, the Pistons are stuck fighting for an 8 seed so they can get swept out of the playoffs. The Pistons need to get rid of everybody and start from scratch. They don't have a single player on the roster worth keeping.

Didn?t he meet with the Lakers ? He did. He talked to all of them James, Pelinka, and even Magic couldn?t sway him towards the Lakers. So he picks the Clippers over the Lakers. So yeah he freaking went home and picked the Clippers over the Lakers
The Lakers were played, and played badly. I love it. Fuck the Lakers.

sure, he picked another team over the Lakers. He met with Toronto too. It was well known that he was going to pick one of the three teams.

The west is going to be great this year. There are 5 great teams out there. The east is garbage. Two good teams.

they brilliantly changed their franchise. They dumped Blake Griffin on the Pistons and 2 years later are title favorites. Meanwhile, the Pistons are stuck fighting for an 8 seed so they can get swept out of the playoffs. The Pistons need to get rid of everybody and start from scratch. They don't have a single player on the roster worth keeping.

I agree with you the clippers out played everyone including the Lakers and Pistons.
But 5 first round picks is a haul of okc. The Pistons have been handcuffed by bad contracts by dumb Gm?s. Yeah we are stuck 5-10 spot in the east next year. Hopefully one of these kids will hit. Doubtful but I do like the kid they got for Bullock. Shame svg left this team in Cap hell. I like what the new front office did with limited money. The roster is better then last years roster. But they are not tanking anytime soon so we might all as well get over it.

Last edited:
sure, he picked another team over the Lakers. He met with Toronto too. It was well known that he was going to pick one of the three teams.

The west is going to be great this year. There are 5 great teams out there. The east is garbage. Two good teams.

The Lakers and the media thought they had him. All last week that is all we heard. Heck you didn?t hear boo about the Clippers. You heard about the Clippers a few weeks ago and then they fell off the radar a tad. I have been watching the summer league stuff and some of the nba shows. It was all Laker talk last week. I agree the west is loaded next year, and the east is pretty much wide open now until KD gets back. That includes the Pistons who have improved the club by a few wins I think.

Last edited:
Doesn?t Drummond and Jackson?s contract come up next year? It will be interesting to see if the Pistons front office can get anyone to come to Detroit when they do have cap room.

Last edited:

The Pistons need to figure out a way to have Griffin play 60-70 games and still have a shot at the playoffs. Sadly we are not good enough to sit Griffin 22 games like Toronto sat Leonard last year :(

But we need to manage Blake?s minutes and games next year.

Doesn?t Drummond and Jackson?s contract come up next year? It will be interesting to see if the Pistons front office can get anyone to come to Detroit when they do have cap room.

Jackson only has one year left :clap:

Drummond has 2 left.

They aren't getting any top players to come here. If they get anybody it will be a player that really doesn't deserve max money but they will have to over pay.

Jackson only has one year left :clap:

Drummond has 2 left.

They aren't getting any top players to come here. If they get anybody it will be a player that really doesn't deserve max money but they will have to over pay.

Maybe. Maybe not. Please no more contracts like Leuer?s please. Maybe they will try and trade Jackson or AD. We just need to target guys who are hungry and want to prove themselves and hope one of these mid draft picks hit hopefully. Yeah it will be hard but Detroit has done it before. We can do it again.

Last edited:
Back