Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions anti-homer thought processes

Calvin is tough. It is not Caldwells fault. It's bullshit Calvin got hurt in the first place.

yup real tough....he sat there for 2 games on the field and did nothing. Then we throw it to him and he reinjures his already hurt ankle? why...cause he was already fucking injured and our dumbass coach had him in the game. caldwells fault.

He could fight through it. Schwartz had his guys go for the leg. He should be suspended like Greg Williams.

It's Lion dominance. And last year you vehemently disagreed that you could be screwed by the refs when it was clear the Lions were now. Now with the Lions winning somehow we are getting gifts. We earned 7 wins so far this year. End of story.

true record 5-3. no one agrees with you except other homers. Every real nfl fan knows theres no way we should have sniffed wins vs saints or atl let alone deserved them. Our dumbass team cant even run clock and kick a game winning fg correctly.

He could fight through it. Schwartz had his guys go for the leg. He should be suspended like Greg Williams.

they didn't go for the leg. Staffords shitty accuracy forced calvin to bend down to catch a shitty pass. calvin was so injured he couldn't even catch a low ball without reinjuring his ankle. nice job Caldwell....

true record 5-3. no one agrees with you except other homers. Every real nfl fan knows theres no way we should have sniffed wins vs saints or atl let alone deserved them. Our dumbass team cant even run clock and kick a game winning fg correctly.

Everyone agrees with me except for dumbass Lions haters. You are just a terrible fucking Lion fan. Terrible. 7 earned wins. Lions dominance.

Everyone agrees with me except for dumbass Lions haters. You are just a terrible fucking Lion fan. Terrible. 7 earned wins. Lions dominance.
I`ll meet in the middle, they COULD have possibly beaten buffalo with a true kicker, MAYBE. They got lucky with ATL though, 4th qtr was a emarrassment for both teams and the lions snuffed one out there.

Now win 2 out of the next 3 then we can use the word "Contender"

Lion's dominance? They only had one game where they were dominant. This team could be 7-1 but they could also easily be 4-4. There are still 5 potential losses left on their schedule.

Last edited:
they didn't go for the leg. Staffords shitty accuracy forced calvin to bend down to catch a shitty pass. calvin was so injured he couldn't even catch a low ball without reinjuring his ankle. nice job Caldwell....

image.png

Lions dominated multiple games. Giants, Packers, Jets, Vikings and the 4th Quarter against Saints. We are so fucking good we play for one quater of greatness and win. I could give an example of any team getting a win like that. And the Atlanta game we dominated the entire second half.

Lions dominated multiple games. Giants, Packers, Jets, Vikings and the 4th Quarter against Saints. We are so fucking good we play for one quater of greatness and win. I could give an example of any team getting a win like that. And the Atlanta game we dominated the entire second half.

Through your delusional eyes maybe those games were dominant. The only dominant performance was the Giants game.

inuries are caldwells fault. the fucking moron was playing the best wr in football with a high ankle sprain.....how fucking moronic do you have to be?

Then Calvin needs to unpress the mute button. If the doctors say he's good to go, then he's good to go. Being a decoy or a part of the offense. And if he's seriously hurt, DON'T THROW HIM THE BALL. Pretty simple.
You can blame a multitude of people on CJ getting injured again....Stafford, for throwing to CJ.....Lombardi, for calling a play to CJ......Caldwell, for agreeing to dress him.......the Doctors, for giving him the green light and last but not least.....the Bills defender, for beelining at his ankles/legs. Only an idiot would put this on one guy. You blame Caldwell?? You're an idiot....pathetic.

Then Calvin needs to unpress the mute button. If the doctors say he's good to go, then he's good to go. Being a decoy or a part of the offense. And if he's seriously hurt, DON'T THROW HIM THE BALL. Pretty simple.
You can blame a multitude of people on CJ getting injured again....Stafford, for throwing to CJ.....Lombardi, for calling a play to CJ......Caldwell, for agreeing to dress him.......the Doctors, for giving him the green light and last but not least.....the Bills defender, for beelining at his ankles/legs. Only an idiot would put this on one guy. You blame Caldwell?? You're an idiot....pathetic.

All that shit you said...I agree with 100%. But guess what....all those things you listed....the coach should be involved with all of those decisions. When all those things are fucked up....means you have a fucked up coach.

All that shit you said...I agree with 100%. But guess what....all those things you listed....the coach should be involved with all of those decisions. When all those things are fucked up....means you have a fucked up coach.

Keep reaching, brother lol.

I see you have at least re-directed your hatred towards Caldwell. Not sure why though...wtf.

Keep reaching, brother lol.

I see you have at least re-directed your hatred towards Caldwell. Not sure why though...wtf.

cause hes mentally retarded. Who runs the ball on 3rd down with 21 seconds left with no timeouts when your kickers this year have hit like 33% of their kicks. That was HIS PLAN!!!???? do you agree with that plan? After the play was over prater would have had a running clock and less than 17 seconds to run out there set up and kick. brilliant. Refs bailed him out on a hold by a defensive lineman....something that gets called like once a week...maybe.

cause hes mentally retarded. Who runs the ball on 3rd down with 21 seconds left with no timeouts when your kickers this year have hit like 33% of their kicks. That was HIS PLAN!!!???? do you agree with that plan? After the play was over prater would have had a running clock and less than 17 seconds to run out there set up and kick. brilliant. Refs bailed him out on a hold by a defensive lineman....something that gets called like once a week...maybe.

I agree. Running the ball there was beyond stupid. Words can't describe the feeling there, but he's been 10? the HC Schwartz was so far.

Falcons were holding our Oline all day from getting to second level. They should have gotten called.

Caldwell said they run the bonzai drill all the time. He didn't want any time on the clock (think Carpenter and Tucker) miracle FGs.

Falcons were holding our Oline all day from getting to second level. They should have gotten called.

Caldwell said they run the bonzai drill all the time. He didn't want any time on the clock (think Carpenter and Tucker) miracle FGs.

miracle being the key word....how about we just set our team up for success instead?

Rushing the kicker onto the field gives everyone less time to think and then they rely on what they are used to doing. Its psychological. I don't hate it they had plenty of time. Don't let any of those guys think about how bad that area has been and just go out there and execute.

Rushing the kicker onto the field gives everyone less time to think and then they rely on what they are used to doing. Its psychological. I don't hate it they had plenty of time. Don't let any of those guys think about how bad that area has been and just go out there and execute.

but he missed lol.....so there goes your theory.

Back