Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions Sign Lance Moore

LKP

One year deal. Nice slot addition there.

Real nice addition. I always liked that guy.

Buhbye, Ross. This signing seals the deal

How the hell did he only catch 14 balls in Pittsburgh last year?

Just wondering who is projected as the return guy if they do hopefully get rid of Ross.

Ross should be gone. Don't need him as a returner. Well have a healthy Jones also. Broyles could be ot too

How the hell did he only catch 14 balls in Pittsburgh last year?

Brown, Bryant and Wheaton are probably the reasons. Throw in one of the strongest running games in the NFL and Moore just wasn't a fit. L. Bell is a helluva receiver too.

Just jinxed him. Once you put up "he's good for ...' It's all over.

Just jinxed him. Once you put up "he's good for ...' It's all over.

No such thing as jinxes. It's just a number that I think he's capable of. But i'm sure the Umbrella Club will bookmark those numbers and come at me if he fails...lol.

Bottom line....he's the surefire #3 right now. It's his job to lose. Guys like Fuller, Broyles, Ross and Jones are on notice. Who steps up and pressures Moore?

i remember a lot of us wanted him a couple years ago....great addition in an offense he should be comfortable with. Hopefully his wheels haven't fallen off.....

i remember a lot of us wanted him a couple years ago....great addition in an offense he should be comfortable with. Hopefully his wheels haven't fallen off.....

That's the thing you have to watch out for. He'll be 32 at the start of the season..I hope he does well I'm just not real confident he will. Certainly not confident enough to just stick him as a 3rd option.

Ross should be gone. Don't need him as a returner. Well have a healthy Jones also. Broyles could be ot too

Lol, I completely forgot about Jones. Losing a rookie before we even get to see them play is such a buzzkill

Brown, Bryant and Wheaton are probably the reasons. Throw in one of the strongest running games in the NFL and Moore just wasn't a fit. L. Bell is a helluva receiver too.

Just seems crazy to sign a guy like that and not use him. He's not a depth guy, he's a a guy that will go make plays for you.

Just seems crazy to sign a guy like that and not use him. He's not a depth guy, he's a a guy that will go make plays for you.

The thing is he is a depth guy. Only 32 starts for his career, less than 4500 yards in 9 years. That's depth. Nothing wrong with depth, you need it..but that's what he is these days.

Last edited:
Back