Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lou Holtsssschzz

the al jazeera story was shady; that guy claimed he was not intending to go on the record with his allegations, and had no idea he was being quoted for a story.

still, hiring thugs to go intimidate him: crappy thing to do.

appearing in ads for sprint, directTV, mastercard, reebok, gatorade, nationwide insurance, papa johns, a litany of garbage Kraft food products, and many more: greedy sell out city

He made $12M this year from endorsements. There is a market for his services...why not capitalize?

He made $12M this year from endorsements. There is a market for his services...why not capitalize?

Him shoving his Budweiser endorsement down everyone's throats after winning a Super Bowl was about as cool as the sun. Thanks for the extra commercial after we all just watched 2 hours of commercial interruptions.

Him shoving his Budweiser endorsement down everyone's throats after winning a Super Bowl was about as cool as the sun. Thanks for the extra commercial after we all just watched 2 hours of commercial interruptions.

just like every year when some player says "I'm going to Disney World"

Active NFL players are not allowed to endorse any alcohol product. But once he retires he can so they may have not paid him yet but it could be a wink wink nod nod kind of deal where he signs after he retires.

Active NFL players are not allowed to endorse any alcohol product. But once he retires he can so they may have not paid him yet but it could be a wink wink nod nod kind of deal where he signs after he retires.

Yeah he didn't get paid for that like heroin is the breakfast of champions.

Peyton Manning is bisexual.

"I can't wait to get a Bud Light in my mouth" is code for him really really wanting to blow his regular guy.

He better not do it in the state of Michigan though.

Does that even work? I mean....are there sheep that will be watching the post game stuff after the super bowl and hear Peyton say that and then go out and get a Bud Light, because he said that?

Does that even work? I mean....are there sheep that will be watching the post game stuff after the super bowl and hear Peyton say that and then go out and get a Bud Light, because he said that?

Yes. It absolutely works. It's not going to convert people that don't like Bud Light, but for people that like Peyton Manning that don't give a crap whether they drink Bud Light or Coors Light, it absolutely made a difference that night. Celebrity endorsements have been big enough money for a long enough time, I'm sure it's been studied to death in private research efforts.

Last edited:
You couldn't pay me to drink Bud Light. If I have to go domestic, it's Miller Lite. I love me some Mad Tree PsychHOPathy, not that anyone on here will know what that is.

You couldn't pay me to drink Bud Light. If I have to go domestic, it's Miller Lite. I love me some Mad Tree PsychHOPathy, not that anyone on here will know what that is.

Haven't had that one, but I have had their Gnarly Brown.

My parents have a lake house close to Cincy so I get Mad tree beers from time to time.

When said he was going to get some Budweiser, I was like, he drinks that shit? How about something a little tastier? Goddamn, Budweiser was something we drank in high school because we were low on funds and couldn't afford Molson Canadian.

Heard he has an interest in a distributorsship. Not sure if it is bud

Never liked bud. The little beer I drank

Back