Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Madden Football 2012

lol you must have messed something up in your depth chart.

BTW...am i the only one that is finding this game to be...easy? Usually i start on all pro for a week or two and then to all madden. i had to go to all madden at halftime of the first game. I was up 31-0 (the FG was at the end of the half). I turned ALL madden on and i'm still winning by double digits. but to be fair, the packers gave me a good run and i needed a miracle to win.

Madden is always easy against the computer. Last year I could win by 100 on All-Madden on 13 min. quarters. I am kicking some serious ass right now. I am in week 8 against the Broncos. Its funny because Orton, Royal, and Moreno are all hurt for them right now. Means Tebow time?

I only do All-Madden sparingly usually, not because I can't win. But, the AI cheats to make it seem more difficult and I can get rather perturbed over it. Stafford has 40 TD so far, And CJ like 1100 yards and 23 TDs, Best 1100 yards too. The defensive line is killer, KVB 13 sacks so far; Suh 8, Avril 8, Williams 7, Fairley 6, Jackson 3

I don't find it easy. The first gme was, I realized I was on the default setting. Moved to All Pro, my desired setting, and I got my ass kicked. Of course I had CJ on defense :) . I'll probably go to with the one below All Pro to begin.

But I can't get into doing a franchise yet without updated rosters. The Lions don't have Durant or Tulloch yet or Wright. Cinci still has Palmer and shit like that. Though technically he's still on the team I guess.

i didn't have last year's version, so i thought this was gus johnson's first year. i love that guy, but hearing him say the same thing over and over again about the lions gets a little annoying. Also, i don't like how you have to use the D-pad to do hot routes, coverage audibles, line shifts, etc. Collinsworth is still a moron.

other than that, this game is near perfect.

Yeah the hot routes changed to that last year. I can't wait to experience the off-season

Yeah Collinsworth. Real or fake I can't stand him. And we still have those stupid calls like when he said "he can't just throw it up, you need to have patient". There's 11 seconds left in the game and you're down by 4. Lol.

Just going through the cut screen to get responses.

Doug Hogue "What am I going to do if you cut me? Design Madden? Lol.

Yeah I like the what am I gonna do one... thats hilarious. I noticed it when I cut some crap player and I felt bad.

You guys try the create a character and "walk on" to a team yet? Kinda a fun way to practice some of the game functions. I created a CB so simulates through the gaes til youre on the field....kinda like mlb the show. Kinda a cool feature if you dont wana play an entire game and you get the RPG feel with advancing your character.

mhughes0021 said:
You guys try the create a character and "walk on" to a team yet? Kinda a fun way to practice some of the game functions. I created a CB so simulates through the gaes til youre on the field....kinda like mlb the show. Kinda a cool feature if you dont wana play an entire game and you get the RPG feel with advancing your character.

I created a CB too.

Yes Monster, I cut Toone's ass after preseason game 1.

So I started a second franchise and in the 48th RD I pick Drew "Fuckin'" Stanton for s&g, lol.

I have my franchise setup with no announcers. Sweet as hell. Just the crowd and occasional voice in my headset. No freakin' Chris Collinsworth. They should have done this years ago.

:)

Back