Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Man, Bernie Sanders is so great

This line of "thinking" has been around for a while, and I feel like I need to understand how people who are not me see this.

So like, a guy who is a multi-millionaire says "We should raised taxes on multi-millionaires"

That makes him MORE credible, in my mind, rather than LESS credible, because it's not in his personal financial interest to pay more taxes.

Why is it people point to Bernie's (or others... I've seen people make the same comment with others as well) personal wealth (assuming that number is even accurate), and use that to discredit his call to tax wealth at higher rates?

except he no longer says we should raise taxes on millionaires, now that he's a millionaire he's targeting billionaires.

People point to Bernie because he craps all over capitalism while he benefits tremendously from it. He's a con artist and you're a rube.

Last edited:
Back