Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Matthew Stafford comes in as No. 9 QB in NFL

Less to work with? Lol.

WRs - Lions
TEs - Redskins
RBs - lol...Redskins

Lions have more weapons? Explain please...

Big deal??? Lol. No, it's not. His drops are overblown by the usual cast of characters because they don't like him. 7 drops in 13 games is not that big of a deal. The kid is a chain mover and is ranked from 9-11 TEs in the league. Making him a top 10 TE in the NFL. He just needs to stay healthy....

According to you we had a top 10 TE, is that not good enough?

Last edited:
Detroit 31 in rushing, Washington 28. Which is hardly a lol. Top TE '17 for each team, Ebron less yards but more TD's. Hardly convincing one way or the other.

Sorry, I'll take any Redskins RB or a healthy Jordan Reed over any of our RBs or Ebron in the last 3 yrs

And you're overly team homer. And if Cousins does well and maybe wins a playoff games or wins the division you'll just say because they have a better team. Always an excuse. We we have young QB in the NFL or career backups winning playoff games and yet here we are .. "Our team sucks, but Matt's great." We win, it's all Matt. We lose it's the team. Can't be a stud if you have no playoff wins on your resume. Might as well be Andy Dalton.

The Vikings are a better team you schmuck lol. Try again.
You know nothing about football.
Let me guess, Keenum is a better QB than Stafford, right? Lol. Idiot.
And not once do i put losses on the team and wins on Stafford. Keep making shit up tho lol

Last edited:
Rodgers, Brees, and Brady. It's not ever close. After that you have a bunch of people you can win with. there isn't a lot that separates 4-10. They are up and down players where you wouldn't be surprised if any of them had a better year in 2018.

Thanks for pointing out to me who the best QBs in the game are. I forgot lol

The Vikings are a better team you schmuck lol. Try again.
You know nothing about football.
Let me guess, Keenum is a better QB than Stafford, right? Lol. Idiot.
And not once do i put losses on the team and wins on Stafford. Keep making shit up tho lol

Because you always keep saying someone has a better team therefore good stats. It's always something with you.. Their defense is better, their RB are better, etc.

Because you always keep saying someone has a better team therefore good stats. It's always something with you.. Their defense is better, their RB are better, etc.

Are the Vikings a better team than the Lions?

Point is, there isn't much difference between being 5 or 10, so arguing over 5 or 8 is silly because they are all tier two QBs.

Nothing silly about it. Stafford is a better QB and most of the planet will agree with me

Nothing silly about it. Stafford is a better QB and most of the planet will agree with me

The problem is when you have to explain better at what? Statistically cousins is better in most categories. Stafford protects the ball better and has the better arm. Neither of them win...

So if Brady plays for the Vikings he can't get credit? How to determine who to give more credit - the QB or the team?

So if Brady plays for the Vikings he can't get credit? How to determine who to give more credit - the QB or the team?

I never said Cousins is a bad QB but way to throw the GOAT in there to try and make a point.
Bottom line, the Vikings are a better football team than the Lions. Case Keenum being one game away from a SB appearance tells me that.

The problem is when you have to explain better at what? Statistically cousins is better in most categories. Stafford protects the ball better and has the better arm. Neither of them win...

Stafford's been doing it longer. Cousins is statistically better? No he's not lol

It baffles me how many people couldn't wrap their head around why he was getting that contract.

It's not that no one understood it, it's the way it works - QB make money and when it's their time they become the highest paid temporary. Everyone knows that. The question becomes has he earned it..? I'm not going to get into that because we all have a opinion on it and I don't feel like arguing about it.

Back