Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan @ Corn Country

A whole second half to go. I agree with others who said this game would be tough heading in. Pulling out a win would be fantastic at this point.

This has been painful to watch. Feels winnable still, but they better come out swinging.

I don't want to hear about let downs any more, Maryland fine. Time to wake up, it shouldn't take a loss to snap you out of reminiscing about your win in East Lansing.

Matthews is the only one who has played worth half a shit.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Nebraska feels they've got this game. Michigan just isn't putting their heart into this.

This game is over. Laying down completely. I would bench everyone .. there is no hustle at all. They all need to be ripped into by jb, Every player ypis playing like complete shit.

BTW
Simpson has reverted to last year's Simpson .. He has no clue what to do right now.

Last edited:
It's not often that I question the team's effort, but it's not there tonight. Way too much easy stuff for Nebraska, and way too sloppy on offense with these turnovers and one-on-one garbage shot attempts. Nebraska is flat out out-hustling and out-playing us.

This is a nice cherry on top after two insane days at work. Maybe I'll just stay home tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

If we can't figure out the defense why don't we try to run and push the ball?

Back