Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

*Michigan Football Recruiting '19 thread

Mike Sainristil seems like the best bet to me since Brown recruited him. Michigan also offered Cam'Ron Kelley, Nyquee Hawkins, Jacoby Pinckney, and Jahad Carter.

Another RB has committed, Eric Gray. Player of the Year in Tennessee 2 years in a row, 2 time State Championship MVP and still has one season left to make it 3 for both. They still may have a 3rd RB coming in 5* Quavaris Couch who may play both LB and RB.

Another RB has committed, Eric Gray. Player of the Year in Tennessee 2 years in a row, 2 time State Championship MVP and still has one season left to make it 3 for both. They still may have a 3rd RB coming in 5* Quavaris Couch who may play both LB and RB.

Gray is the #1 rated all-purpose back.

Picked up 3-Star DE David Ojabo this morning.

https://247sports.com/Player/David-Ojabo-46047510

Last edited:
sounds like our recruiting has improved since Harbaugh hired better recruiting coordinators.

We have a shit ton of Khaleke Hudson's(really really good under the radar guys) in this class. This is going to be a very successful class if everyone stays pat.

That hurts. I believe he was among our top 2-4 rated in the class.

We should be alright, we are still recruiting Harrison and Karlaftis. Plus, that Ojabo kid looks to be a better athlete than Herron. He just needs to play the game a little more. We will see.

This was pretty much expected. Been rumors floating about it for a long time. Seems like we were just a placeholder until Herron got accepted into Stanford.

My Account managers Kid out here in Cali, Elias Ricks, looks pretty good in maize n blue. 5*recruit out of matre day made the trip to the bbq last weekend. Jim is crazy...thats all i gotta say lol.

Last edited:
I don't understand trying to get a qb every year. They should concentrate on offensive line and defensive line and pick up a qb or two every other year and develop the guys we have. I guess i understand most of these kids get redshirted but what does a guy like Dylan Mccaffrey think with patterson coming in and ripping the job away from him?

Last edited:
Bring in at least 1 Qb every cycle. That is the smart thing to do. If someone comes in and beats out Peters, McCaffery, or Milton, so be it. Don't want competition, go play for Western Michigan. Some high school kids play QB, because they are the most athletic person on their team and are able to translate to other positions in college.

Back