Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan @ Indiana Game thread

The reason to not play them is if the offense line is not going to protect them then why get them hurt before next season even starts!!!!

Next season is literally a year away. Even if by chance they get hurt, that's a long time to recover and the experience they gain will be more valuable in my opinion. This team is going nowhere with O'Korn.

Yes. I cannot think that Peters is worse than Kornball. How can someone be worse?

Well, I guess I would probably do worse...maybe, but come on, 58 yards passing?

After reading the Mgoblog recap of the 4th quarter, I am having ptsd and now want to punch Tim Drevno and Harbaugh simultaneously.

In the face

Last edited:
I am soooo not looking forward to next week. Not unless there is a new qb and a new OC.

You might as well get ready for the beatdown. I don't think the defense can be expected to keep them in the game for 60 minutes.

Yes. I cannot think that Peters is worse than Kornball. How can someone be worse?

Well, I guess I would probably do worse...maybe, but come on, 58 yards passing?

Right.

Hard to imagine that an actual recruited scholarship football quarterback would be worse.

Sure, 100% of the general public is going to be worse.

I am soooo not looking forward to next week. Not unless there is a new qb and a new OC.

I dunno...seasons that started out looking like they were going to be crappy have turned around some against Penn State. The Appy State fiasco season got turned around on a Penn State win...actually maybe it was Notre Dame then Penn State.

Back in the Tom Brady days seasons that looked like they were headed into the toilet got turned around some with wins over Penn State.

A road win over a higher ranked PSU team in 1997 launched Michigan into the #1 spot in the AP poll and they went on to win the AP National Championship.

So who knows?

That said...yes, it's going to have to look like pod people have taken over the offensive players bodies in order for them to change their play to a level to have success next week.

Thanks for making me feel better

Attachments

• 2017-10-14-16-19-16--818884768.jpg
    2017-10-14-16-19-16--818884768.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 10
After reading the Mgoblog recap of the 4th quarter, I am having ptsd and now want to punch Tim Drevno and Harbaugh simultaneously.

In the face

Can I somehow punch Harbaugh, Drevno, and Brock Huard in the face simultaneously???

Harbaugh..."the best minds in the business are working on the problem."

Oh really?!?!? Looked like it today

Can I somehow punch Harbaugh, Drevno, and Brock Huard in the face simultaneously???

Harbaugh..."the best minds in the business are working on the problem."

Oh really?!?!? Looked like it today

I caught that. I went, huh?

Listen, I want no other head coach, but jeeze. Tnere are times when you have to go a little Saban on the staff. This is YOUR program, not theirs. These guys need the fear of god in them.

Maybe they need to take a pay cut until they learn how to coach.

Yeah, because okorn looked so much better last year against Indiana with fisch around...

be a big picture guy like me. Don't cherry pick results to suit your argument.

if you did that, you'd have to agree the passing game overall is worse than last year. a lot worse

One thing. Indiana always does sell out for the Michigan effort wise . So we always get thier best effort.

They offense will have to play well over their heads and hope the defense can hold off PSU enough to eek out a win. No dropped passes, effective running game, OKorn hitting the open receiver underneath the coverage. It could happen. Who would have thought Syracuse would beat Clemson?

Last edited:
Probably time ro substitute Crawford for one of the highly touted freshman(Collins or Martin) or maybe just stick Drake Harris back in if the coaches want to throw for jump balls and caught passes.

I caught that. I went, huh?

Listen, I want no other head coach, but jeeze. Tnere are times when you have to go a little Saban on the staff. This is YOUR program, not theirs. These guys need the fear of god in them.

Plus, a little humility after an embarrassing loss really wouldn't hurt

Besides, I think this might be part of the problem. Let's face it. It doesn't take a genius to play football. Football isn't a smart man's game, it's a tough man's game. Sometimes smarts get in the way. Build tough players. Line them up. Smash the opponent. It really isn't any harder than that.

Probably time ro substitute Crawford for one of the highly touted freshman(Collins or Martin) or maybe just stick Drake Harris back in if the coaches want to throw for jump balls and caught passes.

Yep. Put McFast on the bench next to McSlow (Crawford) and let's try the freshmen.

OH yeah and let's stick to rotating Higdon with Walker. TI can take a seat on the bench and just graduate...too many fumbles. Evans is fast...I'm sensing a theme here.

Back