Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Men's Basketball Recruiting

Baruti committed to Utah. Looking like we'll have two open scholarships next year. Awesome.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm surprised they aren't filling one of the spots, but unless they would be able to find a guy who can make an instant impact next year they might as well bank them and let Washington & co. go to work on the 2017 kids. A grad transfer really would have been best.

Sweet another skinny kid who can't rebound lol.. kid looks good but with our scouting staff as of late we probably need to 5-1.5=3.5 stars. Lol..

I fail to see how this helps us. After sitting out this year, he's got three years of eligibility and is a huge shooting liability on the FT line. He seems like a dime a dozen. Maybe he has talent, but right now he seems like a waste of a scholarship.

I fail to see how this helps us. After sitting out this year, he's got three years of eligibility and is a huge shooting liability on the FT line. He seems like a dime a dozen. Maybe he has talent, but right now he seems like a waste of a scholarship.
Guess it depends on how you look at it. There may be a dozen college kids that can match his measurables. But probably not. But I'll take an energy guy like this who embraces defense and will have a year to grow, get comfortable, and learn the offense. Only having three years isn't that huge of a negative to me, especially considering the unique qualities he brings to the roster.

I can't believe people are complaining about bringing in a kid who was a top 50 recruit a year ago. He'll have a year to get stronger and work on his offensive game. He'll most likely become our best wing defender instantly, which will be very nice considering our defense was atrocious last season.

Sweet!!

Kentucky's Charles Matthews transferring to Michigan

Why didn't you guys say so? This is an awesome pick-up.

I thought it was said that this guy was a 5* recruit, but the sites I looked at have him as a 4 star with all the offers...UK, Kansas, MSU, etc

Excited to see what he can do at Michigan

Back