Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan @ ND Sucks Pre-Game Thread

Everyone hates noter dame for the same reason.

Even Tebow made fun of Brady Quinn and how he would always glorify 'Dame and go on about 'Dame...

Timmy said something like, "we were all finally like, yeah we know where you played college ball and most of our teams beat you head to head too"

I need a link to this glory.

Embed:
WI9Mh4V.jpg

I have one coworker who went to ND (then followed it up by going to a crappy law school...)

after hearing her rant about the greatness of ND football once, I decided to avoid the topic with her ever since then. she didn't seem to have much of a sense of humor, or take losses well. She's one of the office gossips, and also doesn't seem to have much of a "filter" herself, so anything said to her could result in a big headache down the line.

Last edited by a moderator:
"If you remember, Quinn told GQ shortly after the season was over that he didn't think Tebow was very humble, his public praying was a big charade, and he thought most of the winning was based on pure luck."

Even Brady Quinn nailed it on the head with Tebow.

"If you remember, Quinn told GQ shortly after the season was over that he didn't think Tebow was very humble, his public praying was a big charade, and he thought most of the winning was based on pure luck."

Even Brady Quinn nailed it on the head with Tebow.

Yeah but this thread is about how notre dame sucks.

Tebow and Quinn are both douche bags ...fuck them

Last edited:
"Even Quinn got it right" implies a hell of a lot of people got it wrong on Tebow (and I think most of us here know it was pretty obvious he wasn't going to amount to anything in the pros as a QB). Who got it wrong more than anyone?

According to espnSUCKS Lou holtz is in south bend giving them a pep talk. Mark May just picked us to win.

The only reason I know this is because I have that BC-Pitt game on

According to espnSUCKS Lou holtz is in south bend giving them a pep talk. Mark May just picked us to win.

The only reason I know this is because I have that BC-Pitt game on

According to espnSUCKS Lou holtz is in south bend giving them a pep shower. Mark May just picked us to win.

Fixed it for you.

Brady Quinn and Tebow going back and forth through the media is like having a couple Real Housewives taking shots at each other.

Quinn rode the pine and watched Tebowmania in Denver and never saw the field again. I'm no Tebow fan by any means but Quinn's a douchelord.

Go Blue. Notre Dame sucks. It's kind of a shock to actually have the last Mich. vs. Notre Dame game for the foreseeable future. It just doesn't seem right. I hope Michigan wins by 100 points. I think ND is a little better though.

I think, ND officials chose to drop Michigan from the schedule because Michigan just hasn't been top 25 material in the Rich Rod and Brady Hoke eras. There's always the chance that if your team (ND) faces a non-top-25 team (Mich.) and loses, then you drop in the rankings and never get back to the top 10. If you want to have a top 10 team, you schedule some top 15 opponents and win almost all your games.

Maybe this is a wake-up call for anybody and everybody in the athletic administration at Michigan. Obviously Rich Rod and Brady Hoke have brought about limited success, and, at times, some very bad defense.

Back