Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MIchigan vs Cleveland State

It's gotta be tough on the players but as a fan I love these tournament style back-to-back games. Glad the game is starting at 8 though. I wake up for work at 4:45 and I was falling asleep during the 2nd half last night.

Ha Ha 2nd half? I fell asleep during the first half, good thing I have dvr. I was out for a good 15 minutes, but then I was able to backtrack and watch what I missed.

Cleveland St is usually pretty decent. Looks like they only have on returning starter though.

Cleveland St is usually pretty decent. Looks like they only have on returning starter though.

can you say something more controversial so people can argue against it?

either overrate or underrate them more.

Ha Ha 2nd half? I fell asleep during the first half, good thing I have dvr. I was out for a good 15 minutes, but then I was able to backtrack and watch what I missed.

I was nodding off during the 1st half too. Made it through halftime somehow. I did DVR it too. I need to watch the 2nd half when I get home this afternoon.

can you say something more controversial so people can argue against it?

either overrate or underrate them more.

Ummm, they're 21st in the nation in scoring defense and will hold Michigan to a season low in points?

I was nodding off during the 1st half too. Made it through halftime somehow. I did DVR it too. I need to watch the 2nd half when I get home this afternoon.

You do. Level of competition aside, savor every second of this shit after what we've been through.

Ummm, they're 21st in the nation in scoring defense and will hold Michigan to a season low in points?

Oh shit, those were last year's stats. I guess now you can make fun of me rather than argue with me. That should work

Oh shit, those were last year's stats. I guess now you can make fun of me rather than argue with me. That should work

You are the tsmith of the Michigan Wolverines board. next you'll be betting people $1,000 that they won't make the tourney...

last night starting at 8 was tough - i was exhausted today (remember i am an early bird)

I love this team. They all seem to hustle. McGary just made 2 great defensive plays. they are way more up tempo than I can ever remember since the Fab 5.

wow the rebounding has been outstanding and Mcgary running the floor at 6'10"

I know its just Clev St and I know they couldnt make a shot but we played real well. That half of basketball was a beating. 42-14 at half.

Holy crap watching this half makes me even more giddy for the rest of the season....wow

Cleveland st was 22-10 last year.. with a win over # 7 Vanderbilt..I think that was their best win last year..

Last edited:
Back