Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan vs Louisville Round 2

MAAR could be the X factor but I just don't know that he can get in the lane consistently with their length

The momentum has swung!!!!

Can we get some threes to fall, too now?

Am I the only one who thinks accidental kicks should be allowed? Louisville had a bad play and just got bailed out. And I have thought this for a long time, not just since that happened.

Can Donnal give us about 4 good minutes? He hit a 3 earlier.

Boom! Lead! Keep up the energy and effort!

Holy shit. Our boys are trying to kill us.

Hell yeah baby! We finally look like we have some flow to the offense and a bit more active on the d

I want this fucking game. I'm 6'2, out of shape, but I can still play. Put me in, coach!

Am I the only one who thinks accidental kicks should be allowed? Louisville had a bad play and just got bailed out. And I have thought this for a long time, not just since that happened.

First thing I said was he didn't kick it and I agree with you completely

We're winning points in the paint? For realz?

Back