Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan vs Oklahoma State Round 1

Wow. This game. Holy shit.

Survive and Advance!

Nope

They have to play like they did last week

The first half today was not good

There was a lull at the beginning and when Wagner went out, but they held together well, i thought, and finished the half strong with a 1 pt lead. Knowing that Wagner didn't play for 12 minutes in the first half, I thought they played very well in that half.

Last edited:
Out rebounded bigly and same with pints in the paint

Saw this on Twitter: Final ridiculous numbers: Michigan and Oklahoma State both scored 1.58 points per trip in the second half.

I was reading about the spread -2.5 Michigan that the meaningless 3-point shot at the end screwed the people who put money on Michigan. Probably why I don't bet..

Saw first half and was pissed . Left bar when we were down 6 early second half so I missed the three point barrage . Had to get updates. Glad we won for sure . Hope we get a later game Sunday .
Go blue !!!!!

Last edited:
Louisville is SO freaking beatable. OK State killed us on the glass and basically other facet of the game. Louisville tries to bully you and just do this full court press BS. Break that press, and employ the same strategy against Purdue to the big men.

Back