Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Week

Terry is an even worse passer than O'Conner. This is just an absolute head scratcher.

You have to go for it I think unfortunately. Field goal does nothing really

Last edited:
I just don't understand what the point of Terry coming in was? He can't throw. Also do we not know how to run a hurry up offense?

Also wtf we just tried a field goal?!!

I just don't understand what the point of Terry coming in was? He can't throw. Also do we not know how to run a hurry up offense?

Also wtf we just tried a field goal?!!

Of all the areas of the game we've gotten worse in this year.....coaching is the biggest decline.

Fucking stupid call

Our punt returner runs like a linebacker?? Wtf is going on with this team? Who put that guy back there?

Man, this game was far more frustrating than I thought it would be. I honestly thought we'd get trucked early and often. Our d has been shit as expected, but we've ran at will vs this defense and have had open wr's all game. Just an average qb and this would've been a game. That gives me a little hope for the future.

Back