Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Miles not kind to GUnner Kiel

Yeah I wanted Kelly as the Michigan coach.. Man I was wrong and i am glad he is at ND...A easy guy to root against.

Kiel will be a bust, relative to Morris and other 5* QBs ....Kelly is overrated and will be fired before Kiel's eligibility is up and Les Miles will compete for another NC at LSU before he retires/leaves....

Yeah I wanted Kelly as the Michigan coach.. Man I was wrong and i am glad he is at ND...A easy guy to root against.

You know when ND was looking for a new coach I said the worst that could happen right now is if Kelly takes that job. Boy was I wrong about that, I mean yeah he is getting ND back to where they should be but I just thought that would be playing better at this point. I also wanted him to come to UM after Cinncy but knew it would not happen once he took the ND job.

You know when ND was looking for a new coach I said the worst that could happen right now is if Kelly takes that job. Boy was I wrong about that, I mean yeah he is getting ND back to where they should be but I just thought that would be playing better at this point. I also wanted him to come to UM after Cinncy but knew it would not happen once he took the ND job.

remember all the times CB would post about Kelly? Man, was that guy ever wrong, or what?

wow, Miles is losing it. his comments are beyond even the usual stuff he would say.

remember all the times CB would post about Kelly? Man, was that guy ever wrong, or what?

Holy crap, I was reading this thread and thinking the same thing. I'm glad a thread was started for that asshole.

Boy, I wish Michigan would get a coach like Brian Kelly. ND is going to be great for years to come. This is going to hurt our recruiting. Gosh, if only we could just get a recruit Ohio* wanted. I know he's a 5*, but you know, Ohio and USC never even offered. Goddarn it!!

I'm so glad he's not at Michigan.

Miles or Kiel? or maybe both?

also I just saw in the news that Kiel's uncle, who played QB for ND in the early 80's, just died. dude had been getting in a lot of dumb legal trouble lately, and was still pretty young. he played sparingly in the pros, after-college.

Miles or Kiel? or maybe both?

also I just saw in the news that Kiel's uncle, who played QB for ND in the early 80's, just died. dude had been getting in a lot of dumb legal trouble lately, and was still pretty young. he played sparingly in the pros, after-college.

Died at 50... My age the said it was from natural causes.. Stuff like that scares me because you just never know... Sad...

http://espn.go.com/college-football...e-dame-fighting-irish-nfl-quarterback-dead-50

Last edited:
Back