Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MLB Scores

Cam

Cam’tn Crunch
Administrator
Nashville Sounds
Cleveland Cavaliers
Nashville Kats
Pittsburgh Steelers
Nashville Predators
Tampa Bay Rays
Nashville SC
Vanderbilt Commodores
The MLB season is upon us. Feel free to share scores of any games that don't involve our Detroit Tigers.

Rays beat the Yankees 4-3 today. It's just Spring Training, but Opening Day is just three weeks away!

Rays beat Twins 4-3 yesterday. Feeling like a good year for us!

I feel bad that this might be a lonely thread for you. Not sure there's another Rays fan here. So you take your low payroll 100 win team and shove it up .. just kidding.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Cam
I feel bad that this might be a lonely thread for you. Not sure there's another Rays fan here. So you take your low payroll 100 win team and shove it up .. just kidding.

giphy.gif

The Rays deserve their own Moneyball movie. The way they dump stars sucks as a fan, but it's amazing how these trades always seem to work out.

I just want a World Series. I've seen us lose two of them in the last fifteen years.

Rays beat Braves 5-2 today.

Season opener just a few days away! Excited for baseball season.

Rays beating Tigers 2-0 right now. Last game of Spring Training!

Blue Jays shelled the Rays 9-2 today. Rough pitching. Ended up with a split series to start the year.

Rays beat the Rockies 3-2 yesterday.

Ironically, the Rays play in a toolshed that obstructs the sunshine.

No score in the A's-Yankees game today, (0-0, T8) but HPU Hunter Wendelstadt tossed Aaron Boone in the first inning when Wendelstadt heard -- not heard and saw -- a fan imitating Boone from the front row near the Yankee dugout. Of the sound of "Boone's" voice being mimicked, Wendelstadt heaved Boone, who obviously protested to no avail.

Back