Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU Football recruiting

Drake harris, Lawrence marshall, darius west, and ky hester were plan a too

Last edited:
I think the difference between the 15th ranked class and 35th isn't much at all.

Evans is a stud though, he had a lot of pressure to stay home but was always in love w msu

Honestly, the difference between the 5th and the 30th class is not much at all either if you know you have good coaches. Individually, I don't think there's a big difference between the 50th and the 500th ranked player.

We're getting some guys we really like, the stars are fine, but the coaches endorsements mean a lot more to me.

DT Daniel Cage has named a final 2 of MSu and ND. Will announce noon on Wednesday.

This is shaping up to be the best class of kids we've ever come in second place for...

Miguel Machado flipped from Purdue to MSu yesterday and sent in his LOI. JC Offensive Tackle, 6-6. 290 lbs.

Word is we're still bringing in Hedelin too. Things are looking better for him as far as eligibility.

Oddly, we although we rated Hedelin higher, we thing Machado can play sooner. Really wanted a Red shirt year for Hedelin to improve his technique.

If we keep both of them we brought in some numbers on the O line with Allen, Padla, Giancakos, Hedelin, and Machado, also it's a near certainty that David Beedle will move from DT to O line.

Last edited:
Miguel Machado flipped from Purdue to MSu yesterday and sent in his LOI. JC Offensive Tackle, 6-6. 290 lbs.

Word is we're still bringing in Hedelin too. Things are looking better for him as far as eligibility.

Oddly, we although we rated Hedelin higher, we thing Machado can play sooner. Really wanted a Red shirt year for Hedelin to improve his technique.

If we keep both of them we brought in some numbers on the O line with Allen, Padla, Giancakos, Hedelin, and Machado, also it's a near certainty that David Beedle will move from DT to O line.

Most of this has been cleared up now. Hedelin signed with Purdue yesterday.

Also, Dantonio announced that 2 players are moving from the dline to oline this spring. Senior James Bodanis and reshirt freshmen Devyn Salmon and Noah Jones.

Dantonio said that it's Bodanis' last year and wanted to move him where he'll get the best chance to play.

Is that official on Jayru? Has the program/school revoked his offer? That's not published anywhere that I've seen and headlines from a day ago about his not guilty plea refer to him as "MSU recruit Jayru Campbell".

Is that official on Jayru? Has the program/school revoked his offer? That's not published anywhere that I've seen and headlines from a day ago about his not guilty plea refer to him as "MSU recruit Jayru Campbell".

nothing's official since they can't comment on him but there is no way we take 2 qb's in a class. I doubt there will ever be an official comment on Jayru but us offering another QB is as close as you can get

nothing's official since they can't comment on him but there is no way we take 2 qb's in a class. I doubt there will ever be an official comment on Jayru but us offering another QB is as close as you can get

There is a near certain chance we take 2 QBs in the 2015 class since we took 0 in the 2014 one.

There is a near certain chance we take 2 QBs in the 2015 class since we took 0 in the 2014 one.

I know 2014 was a different set of circumstances but all the analyst say we're only taking 1 qb. When the 2015 class gets on campus we'll still have Cook, O'connor, and Terry. we could run the risk of one transfer and then an injury, in that case we'd have a freshman pressed into a backup role but I think that's a risk they're willing to take

When does Mcdowell have to officially sign with one team or another?? Ive tried to google but cant seem to get a straight answer

When does Mcdowell have to officially sign with one team or another?? Ive tried to google but cant seem to get a straight answer

he really doesn't have to sign, he can enroll as a student on June 1 and then he can start conditioning, etc.

I think that he technically doesn't have to sign. He just won't receive his full ride scholarship until classes start in fall. I may be wrong though.

Back