Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs Baylor Cotton Bowl

My dog is looking at me like I'm nuts. It may have got a little loud in here. lol

Did that just happen? Insane! Baylor's passing game was unreal and we were outclassed most of the game, to win like that shows amazing character.

52 wins in the last 5 seasons.

Damn it....dvr stopped after Langford td. Heck of a comeback sparty. Just imagine if cook didnt have 2 redzone turnovers.

My kids were getting pissed at me and the wife for yelling so much. with 7 seconds left I told my 4 yr old that daddy was going to yell really loud soon, either I'd be really happy or I'd say something he couldn't repeat

Man that offensive face mask was huge. It was blatant but a killer mistake

My kids were getting pissed at me and the wife for yelling so much. with 7 seconds left I told my 4 yr old that daddy was going to yell really loud soon, either I'd be really happy or I'd say something he couldn't repeat

My wife scolded me after the blocked FG and return - said I was shaking the whole house and scaring the kids.

My wife scolded me after the blocked FG and return - said I was shaking the whole house and scaring the kids.

My wife doesn't really watch much football but she was even cheering during the return. My son was just laughing.

I could watch that for hours lol

Sucks that it was the kicker and not that douche that blindsided Waynes.

I noticed it live and before the replay I texted my friend "watch the replay - someone for BU got lit the fuq up." Ouch.

Last edited:
Back