Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs DaBulls

It's his board, guy. I am not even sure MSU D is really that great either. Not trying to pile on but MSU's lethargy is confounding

The defense is solid but the interior line is not looking stellar against the run here. They're good but so far not as good as the hype - we miss Worthy inside but what defense wouldn't?

Dantonio neglected the offense for too long. Poor offensive coaching and development across the board, this is a 4-5 win team. What a shame.

Stupid post.

Play calling is horrible.

RB's nothing special?......11.0 yards per carry isn't good enough for you?

Receivers suck.......but hard to truly gage them with 2 of the worst qb's in D1 throwing them the ball.

That block M in your signature excludes you from being an objective outsider.

Go away.

I'll give you that you should be running the ball more. But, I stick by what I said. The running backs are nothing special. You think any of your RBs are on Leveon Bell's level? No, they're not. You might be able to run the ball on this team, but if you can't get your passing game worked out, you're going to get crushed in the B1G. The OC appears to know that.

I'm not saying the RBs aren't good, they seem to be okay. None of them are Leveon Bell, where they can win the game all on their own, though. The passing game (and QB position) needs to get settled.

Same with our RBs. They looked decent last week against CMU, but if we didn't have the passing threat that Devin brings us, I'd be really worried. Right now you have no serious passing threat.

Stupid post or not, it was an objective opinion. I don't give a shit whether you lose this game or win it. It's non-conference and doesn't really affect the Legends division. I'm only telling you what I see.

The defense is solid but the interior line is not looking stellar against the run here. They're good but so far not as good as the hype - we miss Worthy inside but what defense wouldn't?

Yeah, I was a bit surprised about this, too. Worthy is definitely missed, but you have a ton of talent in the middle.

BTW, where is Nick Hill?

and yeah, that 3rd down play was stupid. Bullough in the wildcat, running outside...hmmm...

BTW, where is Nick Hill?

and yeah, that 3rd down play was stupid. Bullough in the wildcat, running outside...hmmm...

why is a converted LB even close to cracking the starting O as a RB on a B10 program?

agreed. I'd like t evaluate their D against a better team. That will come soon. Their D backs are still pretty good

I'll give you that you should be running the ball more. But, I stick by what I said. The running backs are nothing special. You think any of your RBs are on Leveon Bell's level? No, they're not. You might be able to run the ball on this team, but if you can't get your passing game worked out, you're going to get crushed in the B1G. The OC appears to know that.

I'm not saying the RBs aren't good, they seem to be okay. None of them are Leveon Bell, where they can win the game all on their own, though. The passing game (and QB position) needs to get settled.

Same with our RBs. They looked decent last week against CMU, but if we didn't have the passing threat that Devin brings us, I'd be really worried. Right now you have no serious passing threat.

Stupid post or not, it was an objective opinion. I don't give a shit whether you lose this game or win it. It's non-conference and doesn't really affect the Legends division. I'm only telling you what I see.

He should have run the ball the entire first half, worn down their defense and worked on the passing game later - give the qb some time and let them build a little confidence. OC is a clown - never should have hired him.

By the way, I think Gardner is overrated. Wil be interested to see what he does against a decent defense - hasn't faced one yet.

We have some talent in the middle but so far it's not what it was cracked up to be.

He should have run the ball the entire first half, worn down their defense and worked on the passing game later - give the qb some time and let them build a little confidence. OC is a clown - never should have hired him.

By the way, I think Gardner is overrated. Wil be interested to see what he does against a decent defense - hasn't faced one yet.

We have some talent in the middle but so far it's not what it was cracked up to be.

I agree. with almost everything.

I do think Gardner is getting a bit too much hype, but he played well against SC in the bowl game. Not a great completion %, but he did about as good as could be expected.

HAHAHAHAHA and as I type this, you get another Defensive Touchdown. Fuck the offense! Just go three and out and punt!

I agree. with almost everything.

I do think Gardner is getting a bit too much hype, but he played well against SC in the bowl game. Not a great completion %, but he did about as good as could be expected.

HAHAHAHAHA and as I type this, you get another Defensive Touchdown. Fuck the offense! Just go three and out and punt!

Screw the plays.....just punt it on 1st down. Gives us more of a chance to score!

Screw the plays.....just punt it on 1st down. Gives us more of a chance to score!

Did I hear right that you didn't have any Defensive touchdowns last year?

well...

so far this year...

Defense 28
Offense 12

I wonder how many yards the Defense has picked up on turnovers???

Tried telling people that Calhoun is an upgrade over Gholston, he is, but with this offense, it won't save our season.

Back