Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs Furman

In summary were barely beating furman at home. They are getting wide open catches() nobody within 10 feet of the receiver)No pressure on their qb. Uninspired for starters!!! Not going to argue but you have to admit youre a little surprised

We weren't playing D like this until this drive. Not sure why we went to a "prevent" d all of a sudden.

In summary were barely beating furman at home. They are getting wide open catches() nobody within 10 feet of the receiver)No pressure on their qb. Uninspired for starters!!! Not going to argue but you have to admit youre a little surprised

I'm disappointed in the score, but I also can think of 3 drives that were killed by dumb mistakes. If we get 10 pts on those drives and are up 24-0 is it an issue? Those Price penalties were absolutely crushing and the shanked FG by Geiger didn't help.

Id start another qb second half to let oconnor know he isnt a lock to start all season. Play calls are also weak. I dont see any fire out there, not just from him but from anyone.

At osu. Not jumping the gun but i can see hes no cook

You mean the guy that barely got by Western and South Florida in his first 2 starts?

You won't find a bigger Cook fan than me but let's be real, he had some pretty bad games in his career that were covered by our D. Especially in his first year as starter. I'm willing to give O'Conner some time. It's not just QB that we've replaced. We've got a lot of new starters on offense. Unfortunately it's one of the few returning starters that killed us that half.

I can see people are going to pass like a motherfucker on us..... Again

It's obvious that they're going after Hicks. Don't think they've thrown at Copeland yet tonight.

I was pissed about the week 2 bye, but now I think it's a blessing. Far too many mistakes even for the 1st game.

Back